Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 09:54 PM   #11
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: What do I do now?

Yes, you can ask a mod to clear them, or you can upload them to a photo hosting site, like tinypic.com.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2008, 11:16 PM   #12
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

umm... you mean posting pictures? You can use tinypic.com

---------- xSophiexx16 added 5 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I agree to the terms and guidelines, and would love the opportunity to train under a coach!

---------- xSophiexx16 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by xSophiexx16
umm... you mean posting pictures? You can use tinypic.com

---------- xSophiexx16 added 5 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I agree to the terms and guidelines, and would love the opportunity to train under a coach!

ohhh sorry! That was for the gift exchange! I went to the wrong tab!

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 06-15-2008 at 11:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 11:20 PM   #13
Alliecat365 is on a distinguished road

Guys? how in W world do u get a avatar?
Old 06-15-2008, 11:58 PM   #14
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
This is long but should help out a lot.
Okay, first go to User CP, then User CP home. On the left hand side, next to the adds and stuff, you should see some headings that say, Private messages, subscribed, settings and options, and Miscellaneous is at the bottom.
Under Miscellaneous, you should see, event reminders and attachments. Click on attachments and you should see a bar at the top that is probably mostly red for you since your pics uploaded is full, and underneath will be a list of all the pics you have uploaded. It will look just like your PM inbox and sent boxes.
You can just click on the little white check box at the top next to Date and that will select all the pics.
Then go to the bottom and click "delete selected".
This should answer your question
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 08:56 AM   #15
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Well, if you want to post pics, other than Manage Attachments, you could use this really awesome site, {I posted it below}, first you upload the pic, then copy the IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards, paste it, and when your done, the pic should show up after you posted your post.
http://tinypic.com/
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 02:20 PM   #16
iLove my 156

maddiedett101 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: What do I do now?

maddiedett101 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 02:25 PM   #17
iLove my 156

Thumbs up Re: What do I do now?

like this? I used tinypic.

Last edited by maddiedett101; 06-29-2008 at 07:15 PM..
Old 06-16-2008, 02:31 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok Mattie, you are getting a PILE of partial info, here. Yes, I can PM a mod for you, right away to manage your attachments, but it would be way easier if you learned how to add pictures without that attachment manager.
To do that you go to a place like Imageshack.us or to tinypic. I prefer Image shack, so I am teaching you using that as my ref.

You open up Imageshack, press browse. It will open up your computer file where the pics are. Then you select your file and press Host it (You don't have to provide an email address like it says, it will just host the file) When all of the codes come up, you go to the bottom code (It is the one that has a direct link to image, right beside the box. Copy the code and then come back to your text box that you are making your post in. See that little picture of a mountain? Click on that. Erase the http thingy and paste your code in there. Press enter and VOILA, your picture is RIGHT in the text box where you can see it. I hope this helps you a lot.
Here is the link for Image shack

---> http://www.imageshack.us/ <---
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 03:09 PM   #19
iLove my 156

thanks a tonnnn!!!
Closed