Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
iLove my 156
Webkinz :)

maddiedett101 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: What do I do now?

ok, so this is for those of you who put on pics. using manage attatchments. I just found out that my bar is full! and now I can't post pics? can someone plzzzzzzzplzplz help me?!?! what do I do now?!

---------- maddiedett101 added 8 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

bump it up, i need help plz!

---------- maddiedett101 added 9 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

bump it upp

Last edited by maddiedett101; 06-05-2008 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maddiedett101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2008, 03:09 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: What do I do now?

This is long but should help out a lot.
Okay, first go to User CP, then User CP home. On the left hand side, next to the adds and stuff, you should see some headings that say, Private messages, subscribed, settings and options, and Miscellaneous is at the bottom.
Under Miscellaneous, you should see, event reminders and attachments. Click on attachments and you should see a bar at the top that is probably mostly red for you since your pics uploaded is full, and underneath will be a list of all the pics you have uploaded. It will look just like your PM inbox and sent boxes.
You can just click on the little white check box at the top next to Date and that will select all the pics.
Then go to the bottom and click "delete selected".
animegrl is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 03:11 PM   #3
SunshineGal

looks like animegirl took care of it. btw, i read that you can only bump posts in the gift exchange.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:02 PM   #4
iLove my 156

Thumbs up Re: What do I do now?

View Post Originally Posted by SunshineGal
looks like animegirl took care of it. btw, i read that you can only bump posts in the gift exchange.
What are you talking about?
Old 06-14-2008, 07:52 PM   #5
iLove my 156

ummmm... What do I do if none of the pics. have a little white box? I'm in the confusion state right now. :/
Old 06-14-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
is a wacky

tyrenwick is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by maddiedett101
What are you talking about?
sunshine was talking about the fact that you bumped your post, you are only supposed to do that in the GE

---------- tyrenwick added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

hmmm... i just checked mine, and only one had a box to check. what do you do in this case??

Last edited by tyrenwick; 06-14-2008 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tyrenwick is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 02:50 PM   #7
iLove my 156

i'm wondering the same thing!! ahh I'm losing my mind!! lol not really, but it feels like it!! plz help US!!! :0
Old 06-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #8
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Hi! Unfortunatly, webkinz, like you and I don't have the white box. You have to PM a mod, asking if they can delete your attatchments. They probably will, but I think you have to provide them some links. Luckily, when we get gifted, we will be able to delete them by ourselves!

Best of luck!

-honeyluv55
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #9
iLove my 156

really, are you serious!! I can't wait to become a gift traniee!! Thanks a bunch. rep points 4 u!!
Old 06-15-2008, 09:51 PM   #10
ecologylover78

hi how are you today?
Closed