Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

hihi10101 is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: What do I do?

Recently when I adopt a new pet, Im not given a new room they simply put the new pet in one of my old pets room. So when I adopted my new bottle nosed dolphin, it was put in a normal (not underwater) room. I can still buy underwater furniture, but I don't have an underwater room to put it in! Please help me this problem!

=

hihi10101

Ok so I just bought an underwater room, but I don't understand why its not giving me NEW rooms.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2008, 01:05 PM   #2
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Default Re: What do I do?

Oh, can you buy an underwater room?
Old 09-12-2008, 01:07 PM   #3
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by hihi10101
Recently when I adopt a new pet, Im not given a new room they simply put the new pet in one of my old pets room. So when I adopted my new bottle nosed dolphin, it was put in a normal (not underwater) room. I can still buy underwater furniture, but I don't have an underwater room to put it in! Please help me this problem!

=

hihi10101

Ok so I just bought an underwater room, but I don't understand why its not giving me NEW rooms.
You only get a new room with the first ten adoptions. After that you have to buy the rooms. So if you have more than ten pets that is the reason. If you have less than ten pets then there is a problem and you need to contact Ganz. Hope this helps.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:08 PM   #4
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

You only get rooms with your first 10 pets. But you should be able to buy an underwater room now! Happy decorating!
July is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 03:13 PM   #5
hoopie! Level 7!!!

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

Did you figure it out? You should have gotten bonus money as well if this is your 11th pet. Congratulations- now you can buy the room, and put it anywhere you want using the bonus KC you received, or just hold onto your money and save it for something else you want to get instead
Old 09-12-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Yeah a free room, only applies with your first ten pets. If you go to add room you should be able to purchase an underwater room for 1,000 kc. Good Luck!!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 04:04 PM   #7
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

When I adopted my Goldfish, I had to purchase my water room for it. You go to 'My Room' and click 'Map.' There you can purchase a water room for 1000KC for your dolphin.

Good luck! and have a load of fun w/ the new room and decorations!!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 04:09 PM   #8
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

when this happened to me to helpave on kinzcash i started having my pets bunk together in the same room so now I have two pets per room .it is a great way to save on money .I just wish they would start making bunk beds that would be great!
jum is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 05:03 PM   #9

menacedog will become famous soon enough

Its probably because you have over ten pets.(Do you?) If you over ten pets, you have to buy your pet's room.I hoped I helped
menacedog is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 05:27 PM   #10
SunnyGal10

you stop getting new rooms after your 10th pet. So as a result, you are going to have to buy an underwater room!
Closed