Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: What to do about partys?

Me and my sister are trying to set up a party for eachother to go too. On my sisters it said the phone was gold. Even though she did not pick it and we are not deluxe. Then when i tried to accept it, it said the party was passed! When I set up my party, I set it to happen in 10 minutes. In yellow. My sister got the invitation. And accepted. But it said.. that my party was at the same time as heres! So neither party's are actually happening. There goes 1500 KC down the drain...what do we do?
MAKroll is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Smile4me
Makroll,

I am really sorry that you and your sister are having these problems. I know how frustrating it can be because I have had a LOT of problems with parties for my son.

Here are some of the things I have learned from trying to have the parties and talking to friends here on WI that hold a lot of parties:

1) The in room party packs seem to have more problems than the Club House Parties

2) I don't know of any party that worked right if I tried to use the "have a party right now" options. (Like I said, other may have a different experiences, but this is what I know.) I have also found that if I try to do a party within 30minutes of setting it up I have a higher chance of it not working correctly.

3) If one of your accounts is deluxe you want to make sure you choose a different color zone to hold the party because I don't think you can invite non-deluxe members to a party in the Gold Zone.

4) If you have a party that does not work, take screen shots of your pet in their room showing their phone in the correct Kinz Chat Color Zone. If you are getting error messages, then you need to try to get screen shots of those messages. I always try to make sure the time and date show on the bottom right of my computer screen to prove that we were online and ready for the party at the correct time.

Have your parents call Ganz. Explain to them what happened and request that they refund the KC lost for both parties. They will be able to see if the party "happened" and who actually went to the party. This can prove that it didn't work, as long as you were not ever able to get into the party. If you got into it for a minute or two, then it will show that you attended, so they may not be as helpful in this situation.

I have received a number of refunds because I had the screen shots of the error messages, or my pets trying to get into the party but never getting in.

I really hope that you are able to get some parties working soon! Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2010, 05:21 PM   #2

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: What to do about partys?

many people have been having trouble with parties. I know i have. I would suggest holding off with parties for a while. if you're doing it for the key of kinzville, i'd just get a 700kc one.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #3

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

I am doind it for the key of kinzville...oh I picked the wrong one Oh well.........
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 12-13-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Makroll,

I am really sorry that you and your sister are having these problems. I know how frustrating it can be because I have had a LOT of problems with parties for my son.

Here are some of the things I have learned from trying to have the parties and talking to friends here on WI that hold a lot of parties:

1) The in room party packs seem to have more problems than the Club House Parties

2) I don't know of any party that worked right if I tried to use the "have a party right now" options. (Like I said, other may have a different experiences, but this is what I know.) I have also found that if I try to do a party within 30minutes of setting it up I have a higher chance of it not working correctly.

3) If one of your accounts is deluxe you want to make sure you choose a different color zone to hold the party because I don't think you can invite non-deluxe members to a party in the Gold Zone.

4) If you have a party that does not work, take screen shots of your pet in their room showing their phone in the correct Kinz Chat Color Zone. If you are getting error messages, then you need to try to get screen shots of those messages. I always try to make sure the time and date show on the bottom right of my computer screen to prove that we were online and ready for the party at the correct time.

Have your parents call Ganz. Explain to them what happened and request that they refund the KC lost for both parties. They will be able to see if the party "happened" and who actually went to the party. This can prove that it didn't work, as long as you were not ever able to get into the party. If you got into it for a minute or two, then it will show that you attended, so they may not be as helpful in this situation.

I have received a number of refunds because I had the screen shots of the error messages, or my pets trying to get into the party but never getting in.

I really hope that you are able to get some parties working soon! Good luck!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 12-14-2010, 02:00 PM   #5

Thanks, I do not have screenshots though. Its OK, 700-750 KC is not so much money.
MAKroll is offline Male
Closed