Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Unanswered: What to do?

Please help me! I went to this store and found two awesome Webkinz bundles. One has six brown arabian horses for about thirty dollars and the other has six charcoal cats for the same price! I am Christmas shopping for my little brothers and my little cousin. Which would you get? Please hurry with answers, and anny good answers will get rep points.
crazysince95 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: What to do?

I personally would get the brown arabian package because it's pet item is interactive, whereas the fireplace is not! It might be more fun for them!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #3
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Which would your family like best?But if you can't choose,I like the Charcoal Cat.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Oh I have to disagree! The cats are so much cuter! They also might be more appreciated by boys. Horses are sometimes a girl thing. Also, the fireplace would be a nice gift in the winter.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #5
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

I would get the arabian horses. The cats are more "feminine" so I think your brothers would like the horse better. But that is just my opinion.
Great find!!
~E-Angel

(NOTE: Please don't type in that color it is reserved for Mods and Admins only)
(NOTE2: Don't offer rep points, you can award them, but don't offer them as an incentive)
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 08:10 PM   #6
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Ok thanks for the advice E-angel, and thanks for those notes. I did not know some of those things. As you may see, I don't have many posts on here. Thanks for all the answers everyone, and please, keep them coming.
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 11-11-2008, 08:13 PM   #7
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Your welcome!!! And welcome to WI crazysince95!! Hope you like it here!!
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #8
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Personally, I would go for the Charcoal Grey Cat. The are manly looking cats versus being a white persian as an example. Their fireplace, as mentioned above, is a great addtion in winter to any room. You best know the personal tastes of your brothers, so you think about them and then decide! Nice that you are thinking ahead! So many people leave shopping to the last minute and don't put as much though into it. Good for you!!! CJ
Old 11-11-2008, 09:30 PM   #9
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I agree that the PSI (pet specific item) for the horses is the Three Wishes Genie Lamp, which is interactive, which is a plus. I was also thinking the boys might like the horses. I love the cats though, and the Paw Print Fireplace is really attractive. It's my favorite of all the fireplaces.

You might consider the boys' interests: are they into cats or into horses? Which pets do they have now? If they have a cat or two and no horses, the answer becomes clearer. If they have a couple of horses already and only one cat among a bunch of dogs, the cats might be more appealing.

It is a great price...you might buy both and save some for a future gift.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #10
ishing away snow
Gifted

leash is on a distinguished road

I would think about which animal your brothers and cousin seem to like the most. Cats and horses are like by both girls and boys. Just think about which one they have like in the past.
Closed