Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Question Unanswered: What to do????

My niece has so much Kinzcash, she doesn't know what to do with it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

:lion::rbt::seal: Leo, Cupcake, Lisa, Snoaca, Samantha
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 03:46 PM   #2

Nascar24Fan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: What to do????

Well, she could always do a special room....or buy the rares when they come available...also with Christmas coming soon there will be the Christmas theme coming and that is always pricey...
Old 10-25-2008, 03:47 PM   #3

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

Wow! I wish I had that problem LOL! I always spend way to much and end up with nothing left!
Hmm, if I had lots of Kinzcash I would watch for the daily rare and purchase it. I think I'd also splurge at the W-Shop on a new room theme for one of my pets! Your neice might also enjoy creating a backyard or garden! Gardens are a great way to earn even more kinzcash Hope this gives her a few ideas!
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 03:47 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

I think she should keep saving.
I know they have a Hot Tub at the Curio Shoppe as a rare, and a TON of expensive items there sometimes, (you can view the rares above the forum) and it would be a great investment.
Jake is offline Male
Old 10-25-2008, 03:50 PM   #5
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
My niece has so much Kinzcash, she doesn't know what to do with it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

:lion::rbt::seal: Leo, Cupcake, Lisa, Snoaca, Samantha
Hi Aunt Jenny, have you tried getting her interested in rares at the Curio Shop? That will take care of her excess cash. Also, she could add a few special theme new rooms to her house and decorate them up nicely. That drains the account pretty quickly. I know my niece and nephew have so much fun creating new rooms and decorating them. Ideas, a party room, a forest or maze in an outdoor spot, a special spa room or a restaurant. There are plenty of things she can spend her money on! Good luck! CJ
Old 10-25-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Well, I would stock up on halloween items and rares .
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 04:03 PM   #7
Call me Mo Mo!

sciencegirl87 has a spectacular aura about

Wow, I wish I had the same problem!
Well... she could make a mini house for each of her pets, like a special bedroom, bathroom, garden, kitchen, etc. for each of her pets in one section of her house.
Look for rares in the Curio Shop.
Throw lots of parties, buying special items for each theme.
Have a "food party". Make all of the special food items from the cookbook, and store them in fridges in kitchens...
Use some of her money trying to solve unknown food items.
Go on vactaion often and try to find the pieces of the map.
sciencegirl87 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #8
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

I suggest going to the Wshop and buying a bunch of things to decorate a cool room with. Or you could buy a lot of clothes for your Webkinz. That's what I'd do.
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

The Halloween theme would spend a huge amount. Does she have each theme already in the Wshop? Curio Shop?
Old 10-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #10
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

buy some rares or just make more rooms and but really cool things in there.
mantateelover is offline Female
Closed