Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Martina234 has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: WHAT is a DCT????

OK so i went to the open mike and i saw the line up for nov 28 DCT and what's a DCT and when i know can i make a DCT because a DCT has a lot of posts on it. what do you post on a DCT?????
Martina234 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by 1754JasmineJ397
Hello! DCT stands for Daily Chat Thread. No, you may not make your own. There is a new one every day that a mod or admin creates. You can post anything you want on it, really.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WHAT is a DCT????

Hello! DCT stands for Daily Chat Thread. No, you may not make your own. There is a new one every day that a mod or admin creates. You can post anything you want on it, really.
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #3
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

DCT means Daily Chat Thread.
Usually Mods and Admins createnthem everyday.
It is just a chat thread.
Hope this helps!
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
Banned
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent

A DCT is a Daily Chat Thread. There is a theme every day- I believe today is funny shopping quotes. You may not make your own- COWS4YOU or Webberlily make them every day. Of course, you don't talk about the theme. You can talk about anything you want! Just make sure to follow the Webkinz Insider rules and don't give out personal information or talk in all CAPITAL LETTERS.
ChristianGirl is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #5
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Hi there!
DCT stands for Daily Chat Thread
Where users can just chat
Mods/Admins make them everyday usually
Old 11-28-2011, 05:44 PM   #6

oooooh!!! thanks christian girl and pandapudding and jasmine and steelersgal86!!! too bad i can't make one.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

So far everyone has told you who makes the DCT, where to find it and how it is ok to post all kinds of topics on it.
BUT, only Admin can make the DCT. You can't make a DCT thread.
Also, if you are considering going toward being a Gift Trainee those posts don't count.
Neither do polls, Rumor Mill posts, tracking thread posts, fluff posts (like Lalala or HI THERE, I am just posting to get posts to qualify for the GE)
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #8

what?? thanks dixie cup, what posts???????? and whats a GE?
Old 11-28-2011, 05:50 PM   #9
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Martina234
what?? thanks dixie cup, what posts???????? and whats a GE?
Hi again Martina!
GE stands for Gift Exchange and was what I was telling you about yesterday.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post25399893
The gift exchange is the ONLY place trading is allowed on WI.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 05:51 PM   #10
Banned
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent

Martina, I've messaged you with some helpful links.

If you post in the forums Dixie posted, they will not count toward your post count for becoming a Gift Trainee. A GE - Gift Exchange is when you trade with others on Webkinz. Like Blythe said, it is the only trading place allowed on Webkinz Insider.

I hope you'll come to someone for help, like me, Blythe, or Dixie! We'd all love to help you.
ChristianGirl is offline Female
Closed