Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #11
my dogs likes to eat
Webkinz :)

stripey190 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What is the cheapest place to buy Webkinz and Lilkinz near you?

mine is hobby town USA, lil 9.00 reg 12.00 but the only thing is that the wacky zingon plush toy was 13.00 i still don't know if it was worth it i think it was
stripey190 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 09:17 PM   #12
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I got my first Webkinz around Easter last year at the Limited Too. They had a buy one, get one free sale. They only had about 8 that you could get with the buy one, get one free though.

Last edited by nonna72; 08-08-2008 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: forgot store name
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 09:55 PM   #13
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Normaly, it's our Hallmark with the lowest. Although, my towns' Limited Too is right behind them. JCPenny sometimes has good sales too.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:13 PM   #14
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Ther is a truck stop gift shop that sell Webkinz at $10 for the regular size and $8 for the Lil Kinz. They are the older ones, but I got my 2 lil Kinz unicorns and my Tree Frog there!Then Walgreens, 6.99 for the choice of the month Lil Kinz.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 10:23 AM   #15
Call me Renesmee

ellie356 will become famous soon enough

Well...
Webkinz are 13.50
Lil' Kinz are 9.50
that's hallmark. but like others are saying the Limited Too has the priciest webbies but the most savings. Hallmark DOES do those card things... and when webbies are on sale i stock up!!!
ellie356 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 10:25 AM   #16
livirules1473
Gifted

Godzdiva3439 is on a distinguished road

Most of the stores near me have all the same prices.
Godzdiva3439 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 10:26 AM   #17
p3yt0n♥n!c0l3

well, i personally know a person at my local hallmark, so i get a discount. =D
5$ for big kinz and 3$ for Lil'Kinz.
And most of the time, there is ALWAYS a buy one get one free. xD
so once i bought six, and ended up with 12 new webbies.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:29 AM   #18
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hallmark

Dillards

E-bay

Wallgreens

And Ltd. Too has webbies for $6.95 with a purchase of $75 dollars or more. that's sorta like buying a $80 webbie...lol
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 10:36 AM   #19
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: What is the cheapest place to buy Webkinz and Lilkinz near you?

Where I live, they sell Webkinz EVERYWHERE!!! A lot of places have rip-off deals, but the one place that I get all of mine is at Hallmark (Coach House Gifts.) The Lil Kinz Webkinz are $9 and the Normal Sized Webkinz are $14. I don't know about you, but our Normal Sized Webkinz have gone up like $2 since last year. I'm so mad at that!!! Oh well, I'm almost rich anyway!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 08-09-2008, 10:36 AM   #20
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Well I used to buy 99% of my Webkinz from this store called Apricot Lane that was in our local mall, if you bought a regular Webkinz you got a free lil' kinz basset hound or st. bernard ( you chose ) since they had so many left over. Regular webkinz were $11.99 and lil' kinz were $9.99. They were an awesome store, until they went outta business
They weren't meant to sell webkinz, they sold weird clothes and purses n' stuff. Nobody was ever in there or bought anything besides webkinz, I was like very well known by the emplyees since I was there like every other weekend and probably gave them most of the money they earned
I also like Hallmark, the employees are nice, fast and friendly service, etc. They have a huge variety of Webkinz for sale at the Hallmark I go to.
Oh, and I hate limited too. I once bought a Webkinz there because they were the only store that had the one I wanted, and a regular Webkinz was 16$! I was so upset having to pay soooo much money.

Last edited by Livi; 08-09-2008 at 10:38 AM..
Livi is offline Female
Closed