Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
I Love You
Webkinz :)

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: What is the cheapest place to buy Webkinz and Lilkinz near you?

What is the cheapest place to buy Webkinz near you?
Mine is: Webkinz- 12:99 and Lilkinz- 8:99
And now carloton cards is having a sale buy one get one 50% off and the Webkinz White Poodle is 50% off by itself.
And on Webkinz day: Buy one get one free OR buy something for 15 $ of more and get one free.
And at Hallmark they had selsected Webkinz 60% off buy themselfs ( NOT on Webkinz day)
So what are the cheapest near you?
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 06:13 PM   #2
I ♥♥ CAT

meow1997 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What is the cheapest place to buy Webkinz and Lilkinz near you?

One is Justice, lately they have had a buy one get 1 free. (they give you choices) But the cheapest is probably Hallmark.

Webkinz - $12.99

Lil' Kinz - $10.99.
meow1997 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

American Greetings has sales sometimes (buy one of selected, get one free) -- on Monday they had buy one Webkinz lip gloss, get one half price

But honestly the cheapest place I get webkinz in on eBay. I get them for quite a bit under selling price, even with shipping -- unless it's a really popular, hard to find one then the prices go up. But you can compare prices and get the best deals so easily online. Plus, I don't have to run from store to store looking for the one I want.
Shanti is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I go to Gordman's because they have everything on sale.
I have also brought some on Amazon. You have to look at the information to see if you will need to pay shipping.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:21 PM   #5
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

No one really..they are all pretty pricy.
becky423 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #6
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Our hallmark here is normally $12.99 and $10.99 for lil. However they always have the POTM for $9.99 and they also have a stamp card so everytime you buy a webkinz you get a stamp and after 10 stamps you get a free webkinz

FYE has them for 2 for $25 or 3 for $35 also.

I get some good deals on ebay and some very good deals on amazon. On amazon if your buying more then 1, just make sure your buying them from the same "store" and you can save on shipping.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:49 PM   #7
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

One of the hallmark stores near me has 6 selected webbies on sale for 1/2 price each week. It is a pretty good selection too - this week was the Gorilla, Black cat, golden retriever, tiger, pig, and lil' tree frog. Last week was the Pug, hippo, lil' bull dog, and some others I can't recall. You don't have to buy anything to be able to get them 1/2 price & you can get as many as you want. They are normally 14.99 and 10.99. They also have a special all the time that if you buy 2 webkinz (full price) you get the POTM free.
white5072 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 08:57 PM   #8
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I have a local place that puts the Webkinz they have too many of down to $6.95... not a chain, though... and one Lil' Kinz to $4.99.

The best places for Webkinz has been Justice or Limited Too when they have a 25% off card... the regular price is $16.50, but with the 25% off are $12.37... most places around here sell them for $12.99 so this is the best price... plus, if I have Justice or Limited Too bucks, then I'm saving even more. It's not quite as good on Lil' Kinz, since they charge $14.50 for those, so it's $10.87 with the discount, which is more than most $9.99 places.

The thing about Justice and Limited Too is they have the new ones on the first day of the month, which is often before everywhere else around here.

Oh, and there's also the Walgreens Lil' Kinz, which come with a Webkinz Cares code when you can find them. $6.99 regular price, or $5.99 if they are having a sale.

Hope this helps!

Peace,

Jenn
Old 08-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #9
Banned
MaccaStarkey is on a distinguished road

Russell's Garden Center has webkinz for 12.99 and lil kinz for 9.99 and hallmark has 15- for webkinz and 10- for lil kinz. And Wallgreens has webkinz cares (although there is one in the whole store at the moment) for 6.99 and my cousin bought a cow today.
MaccaStarkey is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #10
mylittleoneszkk is an unknown quantity at this point

Where I live we have Gordman's. So far they only have the big Webkinz and they sell for $12.99. A lot of times they will have a 20% off coupon and then you can use that on any Webkinz.
Also Walgreens sells some of the Lil' Kinz that have the additional Webkinz Cares tag on it. They sell for $6.99. They usually have 2 or 3 kinds at a time for this.
Our Hallmark's and Coach House stores vary by about $1.00 difference on the large and all of them seem to sell the Lil' Kinz for $9.99.
Hope this helps!
mylittleoneszkk is offline Female
Closed