Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Did Debbie Dragon and Her Webkinz Spa Robe retire?

Hi everyone,
Last night there was a maintenance. Debbie Dragon has been on the friend list on my phone for every regular account. She has now been deleted. This includes 3 USA accounts, 1 European account, and 1 Asian account. This means that I can not use KinzPost to send her small items or notes. There will be no way to receive the rare Webkinz Spa Robe from her. My accounts are regular, not Deluxe.

Has Debbie Dragon been deleted from your phone? Can a Deluxe member check to see if she is still on their phone? Maybe this is another feature that the regular accounts lose but the Deluxe accounts keep.

Thank you for your help!

See you later,
Auntie

PS Both of my godchildren's accounts are included. These are on different servers.
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Did Debbie Dragon and Her Webkinz Spa Robe retire?

She's no longer on my Deluxe Account, sadly.
I think it is because her character "no longer exists". Now when you visit vacation island, you're automatically on the island and don't have to go through Debbie anymore.
I'm going to say that yes, the robe retired and if you have one, hold onto it!
But since WW is quite glitchy, I'd see what other deluxe members had to say as well and see if any of them still have her on their phone.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #3
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I would also say that from this information, if the robe is no longer obtainable then I would class it as being retired.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 11-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I agree with Blythe and Tashy.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 11-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #5
wacky records
Banned
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond

What robe? How did you get it?
mememe1000 is offline Male
Old 11-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #6
Mamakinz01 is just really niceMamakinz01 is just really nice

This would be very upsetting because I just discovered the feature that allows you to kinzpost with the hosts a couple months ago. Once I heard about it, I looked up the prizes, and the one that I really loved was the spa robe. I now send each character a food or something small every day and have gotten a few cool things back, but, sadly, have never gotten the spa robe.
This also adds onto my anger about the vacations going deluxe. I am a deluxe member, but don't see why you should have to pay additional money to access features that should be available just for buying your webkinz pet. So, raffles no longer working at coral cove parties and now no Debbie! Ganz is just making me SO angry! If things like this continue to disappoint me and others, I probably won't be renewing my deluxe membership because this is getting RIDICULOUS!
Mamakinz01 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Mamakinz, deluxe members can't get a robe, either, because Debbie is gone from everyone's phone. She is retired along with that spa robe.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #8

Starburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTAR
Starburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTARStarburst1425 is a SUPERSTAR

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that Debbie was gone. Thank you for starting a thread. I was going to start one if I couldn't find any about it. I have Deluxe too, and she is missing from my phone.

Why do they keep retiring things and not letting us know ahead of time so we can make our last attempts to get items? I'm still sad they retired PJ's Summer 2012 line before I could get more.

I know they announced the change to Vacation Island, but they could give better explanations about what the changes are going to affect. It's very confusing.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #9
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by mememe1000
What robe? How did you get it?
A while ago, a feature was added to Webkinz World where you could add the different characters around Webkinz World to your phone. If you bought something from Arte at the Curio Shop he might ask to be your friend on your phone or Amanda Panda might ask to be your friend if you made a wish at the wish factory. Those are just a few of the friends you can have on your phone. You can send them letters or gifts and play games with them in the tournament arena. If you send them a letter/gift you had the chance of receiving a letter or a gift in return. Each character had different prizes they'd send back which might be related to their character (example: Arte might send your arte's clock) or you might get exclusive clothing available only through this feature.

Debbie Dragon had the possibility of sending you the Webkinz Spa Robe if you sent her something:
Click the image to open in full size.
Now that she is no longer a character in Webkinz World this robe is assumed retired.
The other character's clothing and prizes are still available.
Check out the WIKI for more information on this feature:
Webkinz Host Friends - Webkinz Insider Wiki

View Post Originally Posted by Mamakinz01
This would be very upsetting because I just discovered the feature that allows you to kinzpost with the hosts a couple months ago. Once I heard about it, I looked up the prizes, and the one that I really loved was the spa robe. I now send each character a food or something small every day and have gotten a few cool things back, but, sadly, have never gotten the spa robe.
This also adds onto my anger about the vacations going deluxe. I am a deluxe member, but don't see why you should have to pay additional money to access features that should be available just for buying your webkinz pet. So, raffles no longer working at coral cove parties and now no Debbie! Ganz is just making me SO angry! If things like this continue to disappoint me and others, I probably won't be renewing my deluxe membership because this is getting RIDICULOUS!
I agree that some of the things Ganz is doing is getting out of hand. But I also like that they are adding more Deluxe features. While I do think these features should be available to all, I also believe if you pay extra for a membership you should be some special privileges. As for Vacation Island, I do not believe they should have taken that away completely from non-deluxe members. If they wanted to do anything, it should have been: Regular members keep paying, and deluxe members its free. Unfortunately, they didn't choose to do that.

I'm sorry you didn't receive the robe.
Debbie Dragon is actually gone for everyone, not just regular members. Since the feature is free for deluxe members and doesn't exist for regular members you don't need to book your trip with Debbie Dragon.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-07-2012, 09:36 PM   #10
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
Thank you so much for all your responses. It is so exciting to return from the vet and have all these helpful answers.

There used to a ticket to the Spa that you could buy from Debbie Dragon. Has the Spa retired for the Deluxe members, too?

Thank you, Blythe for the picture and the explanations about the Friendship Clothing feature.

Some of these pieces of clothing have been available through one of the challenges. All of them are potentially available if you send a kinzpost letter or package with a small item (i.e. I send a Farm Fresh Strawberry). It is a random choice what is sent. Some pieces are more rare than others. In my experience, the Webkinz Spa Robe was the most rare of them all. There are some activities that increase the changes of getting the clothing.

Tomorrow I will call Webkinz customer support. I want to know if Debbie Dragon and the Spa Robe have officially retired. After I get an answer, I will post here.

See you later!
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Closed