Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Exclamation Unanswered: What Are The Best Thread Sections To Post In To Become A Gift Trainee?

I have been wondering for a long time what sections to post in to become a gift trainee. Please help!
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 09:55 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: What Are The Best Thread Sections To Post In To Become A Gift Trainee?

Hi Hanna!

I would say the Somebody Help!, WI Rules & Suggestions, Look What I Got!, and Hi, I'm Joe! sections. Be sure that you post good posts in each section because the posts count the most
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 09:58 PM   #3
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

lilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: What Are The Best Thread Sections To Post In To Become A Gift Trainee?

Hi HannaWalters10, in the Rules and Suggestions section there is a thread about making good posts and which ones count. I'm including the link here for you:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
lilbrat1 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Parisgirl is on a distinguished road

To become a gift trannie you have to reply helpfully but the the best place to do so has to be the sombody help section!!!
Parisgirl is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 10:33 PM   #5
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

in my opinion, this ["somebody help!"] section is the best to post in if you'd like to be a trainee. i would also do plenty of posting in the "wi rules & suggestions". also, be sure to make kind posts, such as congratulating someone in the "look what i got!" section or welcoming them in the "hi! my name is joe...& i love my webkinz!" section, or even wishing them happy birhtday in the birthday section.

overall, just be as kind & helpful as possible, & don't make too many fluff posts. this is what worked for me. good luck! (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 05:53 AM   #6
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

The people above have provided you with great answers. I'd just like to add to them. Make sure when you post, you aren't just saying, "Welcome!" or "Thanks!" or "Yeah, great idea/guide!" You want to actually ADD to the discussion, post your opinion on a suggestion thread, point out what you like the most in a guide, give information to new members on their intro thread, and post good answers on help threads. Good luck!!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:00 AM   #7
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Yes, try the threads posted above.
pounder is offline Male
Old 04-22-2009, 10:32 AM   #8
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
The people above have provided you with great answers. I'd just like to add to them. Make sure when you post, you aren't just saying, "Welcome!" or "Thanks!" or "Yeah, great idea/guide!" You want to actually ADD to the discussion, post your opinion on a suggestion thread, point out what you like the most in a guide, give information to new members on their intro thread, and post good answers on help threads. Good luck!!

This is great advice - just another thing to add to the discussion: make sure that you've read the entire thread and everyone's posts before you post. I find that the most helpful posts always show that you've been "well educated" in that you've followed up on everything, and you're not just repeating the exact same information. If you can reference some of the other members' posts, or expand on them, sometimes this is just as helpful as posting the first answer to a question.

Good luck!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #9
ebaday

Hi! Well, to become a GT you want to post on all sections, have some variety. The HELP section is good because you can usually help someone (brownie points!) or help yourslef. Becoming a GT won't be too hard. No fear! It happened to me (?) and it only took 2 tries! Good luck!
Closed

Tags
pounder