Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #81
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

Default Babies ga ga gaing????? What's going on?

Okay know I'm not crazy! Has anyone else heard babies goo-ing and gaa-ing on Webkinz? Creeping through the audio? The first time I heard it was watching Judy Moody video in clubhouse; and now, while Spree is loading?????? What is going on ?
I also have Webkinz Insider open as well...
Where are these babies!!!!!!!!???????????? coming from?????????

There are no other windows or application open!!!!

Update: Okay it happened again after I had closed webkinz with only WI open.... I wonder if it's some type of bug/virus???? what's going on???????

Last edited by littlejohnw; 06-02-2011 at 07:44 PM..
littlejohnw is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Default Re: Babies ga ga gaing????? What's going on?

I've heard those babies, too! xD Really annoying. It's an ad, but most of the time, the video screen for the ad won't pop up. I've heard it EVERYWHERE, and sometimes I'm trying to listen to something, and it pops up.

(P.S., I think this would go under "Open Mike" or "WI Rules and Suggestions" )
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #83
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

We are aware of it and working on removing it.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #84

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

This ad is a Youtube video that has gone viral and is appearing as an ad on various websites. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see a video ad at the way bottom of babies laughing. Webkinz Insider staff are trying to resolve the problem, as Cows4You has said, and do not worry because it is not a virus and it is nothing to worry about. Hope this helps !
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #85
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

Its an ad
lolbno is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #86
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

We found it and hopefully it will be gone in the next 30 minutes or less
Old 06-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #87
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

I wasn't really worried about it and kind of liked it! It was just simply the oddest thing! hearing those babies while I was on the web! I simply couldn't figure out where they were coming from!
I didn't mind those babies! lol, how funny!
littlejohnw is offline Male
Old 06-02-2011, 08:47 PM   #88

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Sounds like the WI staff has it under control

Gaah! I was telling myself to be alert for it and then all of the sudden, da da da daaaaa! And I almost fall out of my chair! Ninja babies!

Last edited by tarabella9; 06-02-2011 at 08:47 PM..
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 08:53 PM   #89
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I run with Ads and Sound turned off
Old 06-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #90
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

As I was going to post here, the ad started up.....

I'm sure the WI staff will make it go away.
It's pretty annoying.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Closed