Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #71
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WHAT ARE BABIES DOING HERE??!!

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
Click the image to open in full size.
That doesn't do you any good if you're watching videos on Youtube, or doing anything else that involves sound.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #72
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
What's the ad look like, btw?
It's a Lysol ad at the bottom of the page. The ad turns black pretty quickly, and then you just hear the babies for a pretty long time. lol
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #73
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

I just heard them. I'm not a baby hater or anything (trust me lol), but it's annoying. ;P
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #74

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Well, Desty is right. I don't go on YouTube too often, there's smooth jazz on TV!
Old 06-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #75
Banned
♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace♥Taylor♥ wears the mantle of perfection with grace

this is what the ad looks like-

Click the image to open in full size.
it's only found at the bottom of the page.
i circled the button you can hit to make it stop [mute]
but still, doing this every time you hear it gets really annoying.

can we get this ad blocked, please?
♥Taylor♥ is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #76
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

That ad scared me :O
lolbno is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #77
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

As totally adorable as those little babies are, I'm getting this ad on EVERY page. Hearing "ADADADADADADADA" for 2min is getting rather annoying... Especially when I'm trying to listen/watch something else...
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 06-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #78
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

That ad scared me at first too, I thought it was a virus on my computer. I didn't realize it was an ad because it was way down at the bottom of the page.

I really don't like it.
>.<
Old 06-02-2011, 03:04 PM   #79

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceOut
As totally adorable as those little babies are, I'm getting this ad on EVERY page. Hearing "ADADADADADADADA" for 2min is getting rather annoying... Especially when I'm trying to listen/watch something else...
Same thing here! I always have the volume on and one time I heard that and it scared me!
Old 06-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #80
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Baby Noises?

I just noticed that the Judy Moody room is up, and decided I'd take my pet there to watch the trailer. When I got there, I turned on my volume so I'd be able to hear the trailer when I clicked on it. But, when I was in the room, exploring the bunk bed and desk, I started to hear a baby.

Has anyone seen that adorable video of the two twin babies talking to each other? Do you know how they are kind of like yelling to each other? It almost sounds like "DA DA DAA DAA DAAAA". I sat in the room for a few moments, giggling to my self. Is that noise supposed to be there? It was very strange! Has any one else heard these baby noises in this room?

Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed