Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #111
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WHAT ARE BABIES DOING HERE??!!

I'd like to keep this thread open a bit longer... I'm trying to help others locate the ad. I disabled everything from that network and am re-enabling the campaigns one-by-one every 6-12 hours.

If you see/hear those annoying babies after the time in this post, please post here and let me know!
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 10:33 AM   #112
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by lego
Did you have any tabs open? It's a new ad for here and a couple of other sites.
It's nothing to be afraid of...it's a new ad, I've been hearing it all over. It's those two babies "communicating".
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 12:08 PM   #113
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

its just so odd that there is nothing being advertised and no perceptible link to anything...I haven't seen it in a few days...
Lolith is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #114
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

I posted this same glitch a few days ago too; admin said they were working on it and removing the ad (which is described above) it was just odd as I could not tell where it was coming from but apparently, from WI. I didn't mind those babies, it was rather cute, just awfully strange!
littlejohnw is offline Male
Old 06-05-2011, 07:32 PM   #115
0MG ITS LYK JOE
Webkinz :)

ExtremeJoe9166 has a spectacular aura about

At first it scared the heck outta me, but know I know it's an ad. I actually haven't seen the ad yet, so I have NO idea what it's about, but I realized that it was an ad the probably pops up in a seperate window like all of those other annoying ads.

OK, went back and actually read the thread...I had no idea it was at the VERY bottom of the page! And I'm assuming they're gone, because I haven't hear any BABIES since yesterday.

I don't mind babies, actually... It was just kinda CREEPY, since I first heard it at night when everyone else was in bed and I was in the basement. :p

Last edited by ExtremeJoe9166; 06-05-2011 at 07:32 PM..
ExtremeJoe9166 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #116

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I'd like to keep this thread open a bit longer... I'm trying to help others locate the ad. I disabled everything from that network and am re-enabling the campaigns one-by-one every 6-12 hours.

If you see/hear those annoying babies after the time in this post, please post here and let me know!
I found another ad. It isn't Lysol, it's another cleaning ad that makes the same noises. It will pop randomly on WI. This ad is different then the other one, i noticed Webkinz Insider made an ad on the bottom of the ad. I wonder why it was there, i think the ad's there to get your attention to buy the product, or some hacker. When i clicked, the website looked safe, try contacting Lysol, they might know.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #117
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: WHAT ARE BABIES DOING HERE??!!

OMG That just happened to me on WI! I got spooked and then I started laughing my head off! xD
Old 06-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #118

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by lego
Did you have any tabs open? It's a new ad for here and a couple of other sites.
Oh my gosh, that explains SO much!

My dad thought it was a virus and kept running scans because we couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 06-06-2011, 06:19 AM   #119
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by vjr2000
OMG That just happened to me on WI! I got spooked and then I started laughing my head off! xD
Just happened? I need to know if this is the case, or if it was some time ago?
Justin is offline Male
Old 06-06-2011, 02:11 PM   #120
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: OMG! I cant take it anymore!

View Post Originally Posted by starlight*
Actually, even if it were a puppy or another little adorable animal, I wouldn't change my view on talking ads. I have multiple tabs open most of the time... It's irritating when I'm watching a video or listening to music (especially if I have the volume up), and I suddenly hear a random sound. I am not fond of ads with sound in general; it's certainly not because I'm a ~baby hater~ or whatever you are trying to imply. c;
Well, most people seem to be haters, especially major animal lovers :p, I could go on & on but considering most on here are little kids and probably have annoying and unwanted baby brothers & sisters, go figure.

Centex Homes, try to be a little more considerate, especially me because I wasn't treated well as a child myself & some people are just a little sensitive, that's all !
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Closed