Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #101
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: WHAT ARE BABIES DOING HERE??!!

I know the babies were here yesterday, but was pretty certain that it was pulled last night. Is anyone STILL getting the babies now?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #102
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I heard it CONTINUOUSLY 10-11 am EST, but nothing since I logged on around noon.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #103
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

They were soooooooo ANNOYING D:< At least I haven't seemed to get them since COWS4YOU posted that
889wlry is offline Female
Old 06-03-2011, 12:38 PM   #104
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

I did not hear/see it yet. maybe I will this time. but I did not see any baby ads yesterday or today.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #105
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Yes, they are gone! Arigato, WI staff!!!
(^Heh, practicing my Japanese ^,^)
iamsam is offline Female
Old 06-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #106

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Haven't seen 'em since.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2011, 02:50 PM   #107
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

OMG, I have too!!! And I haven't even been on webkinz in like, 2 months. What is that?
zappity is offline Female
Old 06-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #108

hugged has disabled reputation

When I first heard this noise, it freaked me out. Now it just really annoys me....
hugged is offline Female
Old 06-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #109

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Talking Re: WHAT ARE BABIES DOING HERE??!!

I believe this problem has been resolved, thanks to the Webkinz Insider helpful and listening staff. I have not heard it since it was last reported that it was being removed. I hope everyone else is doing good without hearing it, and if you are, best wishes and I hope it gets resolved for you. Thanks WI staff, we appreciate it!

View Post Originally Posted by hugged
When I first heard this noise, it freaked me out. Now it just really annoys me....
Same with me, but when I saw this thread, I knew it was not a virus or anything . I hope you don't hear it anymore, and best wishes!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #110
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

I have not seen this ad, and that's probably a good thing
lps3cheese is offline Female
Closed