Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 09:59 AM   #1
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

Default Unanswered: What am I missing?

I hope this doesn't mess up my chance with becoming a gifted trainee.

I have been trying to get to be a gifted trainee. I got this type of response twice

"Post Re: ~~ WebkinzInsider Official Gift Exchange Information~~ by NRA96 Soft Deleted
Reason: posts are improving, continue to add to the discussions on the board and reapply may 14th "

I have over 50 posts that aren't fluff. Can someone please tell me what they are looking for? Or what they are wanting me to do?

Please help me, I really want to do some trading.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #2
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: What am I missing?

um try helping people more and then reapply on wednesday
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #3
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Go into the help and general discussion threads and answer peoples' questions. Help them as much as possible. Go into detail to make it easier for them to follow your instructions. The more datailed your descriptions, the better! For new people with problems, offer to find a mod for them if they need one. They might not know how to do that yet. Helping each other with WW is what WI is all about. Post as little fluff as possible. It just clutters up the threads. Keep this up and you'll be a trainee in no time! And trading is so much fun!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 10:30 AM   #4
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

Hi. I used the "find other posts" option and looked at your posts NRA96. I noticed that most of them were in the contest or pollz sections and I suspect that those count more as "fluff" than anything else since they don't really add anything to an actual discussion, in my opinion. Also, the "I need a pet name" section won't count according to the GE Trainee sign up thread.
Lotusfairy's suggestions should get you enough non-fluff posts in no time at all.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 10:45 AM   #5
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...n-t123416.html

the link you provided was for guru applications, they are trying to be a gift trainee
COWS4YOU

go there
maryjane73 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #6
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

It won't let me access that site.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:52 AM   #7
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by NRA96
I hope this doesn't mess up my chance with becoming a gifted trainee.

I have been trying to get to be a gifted trainee. I got this type of response twice

"Post Re: ~~ WebkinzInsider Official Gift Exchange Information~~ by NRA96 Soft Deleted
Reason: posts are improving, continue to add to the discussions on the board and reapply may 14th "

I have over 50 posts that aren't fluff. Can someone please tell me what they are looking for? Or what they are wanting me to do?

Please help me, I really want to do some trading.
How do you know you have over 50 posts that are not fluff? If they turned you down then they must not agree with that. You need to post alot in the general discussion and help sections of the board. And your posts must be on topic and helpful. You have to add to the discussion of the thread, not just post for the sake of posting.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 10:52 AM   #8
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

I Would Say Just Try To Help People As Much As You Can!
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 12:47 PM   #9
I sing 'cause I'm a
Webkinz :)

rhoden4 is on a distinguished road

Why don't you try posting this section and helping people or helping people think of names for their pets or welcome new members. I was asked to wait two months before I applied again, so I've been busy helping people!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #10
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

everyone has given you good advice. Admin just wants to see some more posts by you (informative is good)
Closed