Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
MonkeyGirl41
Webkinz :)

MonkeyGirl41 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: What about my wasted KC with the H/H/H?

Aloha,

I have a Webkinz family of almost 50 pets & I got stuck with the low H/H/H a while back. Well, I used to have around 10,000 KC and now I have around 4,000. I seriously don't want to waste my KinzCash on my pets, but I don't want to be mean to them and let them starve. Even my inactive pets are getting way down there. What should I do? I don't want to sound like a complainer and call GANZ about it, but what's a Kinz loving girl to do in a mess like this? I need my KC. I need it.

So what should I do? I need to get this sorted out before I go broke because of my always hungry pets.

:gor:
Have a magical day!
~MG
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
The Cullens love my

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

Default Re: What about my wasted KC with the H/H/H?

It's happening to everyone right?
That has happened to me too.. it's really bad.
I don't really have any advise.. just hang in there hopefully Ganz will fix it soon!
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
MonkeyGirl41

MonkeyGirl41 is on a distinguished road

Not everyone is having the issue but a good amount of members are. And I know GANZ is working on the problem but that's not going to get my KC back. That's my problem....

Have a magical day!
~MG
Old 03-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #4
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I have 13 pets, all low health as well

What I do, is do all my daily activities to get money. I set my budget, and buy as much food as I can without going over. I usually buy White Rice, and feed my webkinz as much as they will eat. Once they are all around 50 hunger, I get them two special foods[play games to earn money, or answer quizzies].
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #5

mebowland is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I had 6,000 KC and went down to 4 KC !
I called not knowing about the age!
No Anwser.
Well I hope they fix it cuz i am broke!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 12:08 AM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I have chosen to not feed my pets til after Ganz fixes the problem. The numbers drop back down. They are aware of it. Please check out the front page of WI
Old 03-11-2009, 12:14 AM   #7

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

idk what to do...we're all in the same boat as you. It's quite frusterating. I have over 70 pets and spent a lot of money on food.

COWS4YOU is right, you should read the front page.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 01:34 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I read one thread today where a mom phoned for her kids and got a very helpful customer service rep who gave an undisclosed amount of KC to help get the HHH levels back up; other callers have received less than helpful, even rude replies. You can try calling and hope to get a helpful rep.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:15 AM   #9
SG
SG

SG is an unknown quantity at this point

I would not spend anymore money right now and wait and see what happens when Ganz gets the problem fixed. Hope it gets fixed soon.
SG is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 04:10 AM   #10
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Justin has a great note on the problem on today's front page--that's what everyone is suggesting you read. Sounds to me like Ganz is going to modify the programming so it won't affect inactive pets, won't hit all your pets if you are not online, and won't be as severe. So, if you don't get online much, your active pet will decline more gradually in HHH, as it misses you and is hungry. The others will be OK; apparently they recognize now that a lot of us have huge accounts and can't play with all the pets so readily or often!

But I'm not sure these programming changes will help restore those who have been affected by this so far. Just eliminate worsening and repeated HHH syndromes in our accounts. You may have to call Ganz to get some kind of restoration help for your account. I'd put in a call now, as they are overwhelmed with calls--I've been waiting since Sunday with no call-back yet on a locked account issue, for example.

My experience with customer service reps is that they have been most cordial, pleasant, and helpful. Not sure if the rudeness is a perception, or real, or how the people who experienced the rudeness treated the customer service reps, either. As you may have seen, some of our members have been very severly impacted by this, with upset, crying children, etc. and they may have been quite enraged when calling for help, understandably. If you call, remember the rep didn't create the problem. They will be more likely to want to help you if you are cordial with them. You can tell them how the problem has impacted you and your family while still treating them respectfully. If you are not over 18, have your parent or guardian call for you. But I think you should call. Good luck!
Closed