Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Question Unanswered: What is it???

So the other day I made a thread to find out what a webkinz mutt is (beside forum, at the top of the page, under webkinz psi & psf in the virtual webkinz part there is a webkinz mutt) It turns out that it is the pet that you can play with for a day as a trial webkinz some how, but any way, I was in the trading. Can anyone tell me what this pet is?? The one in the green circle( it not really a circle but that besides the point). I was trading with two accounts up like I usually do, and this pet just looks like a webkinz mutt to me, but I was told that webkinz mutt's can't get into the trading room.
So what is it, if it's not a webkinz mutt, what is it??? (in the green, the blue is just to show a different pet) What are those two pets, please help me out, Im so confused!!

Click the image to open in full size.
soccertrader is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: What is it???

I think thats the American Golden Retriever... its a January pet
Old 02-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #3

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Both of them??? They look different to me...

---------- soccertrader added 6 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

One has longer ears, one doesn't have circles on it's feet and their face shapes are different

Last edited by soccertrader; 02-06-2009 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 02-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

The first one is the American Golden and the second is the American Cocker Spaniel
Old 02-06-2009, 08:42 PM   #5
fudge4u22

fuddge4u is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
The first one is the American Golden and the second is the American Cocker Spaniel
dotdotduck is correct the American golden is a new pet and the 2nd pet is a American cocker spaniel
Closed