| 07-23-2008, 12:57 PM || #12 |
Join Date: Mar 2008
| | Re: What THE!!!!!!!!!
SHOULD I CALL THEM?
---------- hotrod010174 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------
This is what the email they sent me says
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.
This is an automatic response to let you know that Webkinz World has received your information.
Due to recent technical issues on the website, your email response may take longer then normally expected. Please be aware that the Customer Support team is working hard to answer every email we receive in a timely fashion. We appreciate your patience and support.
If you encountered a problem with a “Used Code” when trying to register an account, it may be because you have forgotten your username after the initial registration process. Please return to the customer support page and under the section called “Account issues” click on the tab marked “I forgot my username”. If you fill out all your correct information you will receive your username via email.
Additionally if you have forgotten your password you can reset your password by following the steps below. Please remember that passwords are case sensitive.
1) Go to the main login page by clicking on “Login”
2) Click on the blue link called “I forgot my password”
3) Type in your username and the secret pet code.
4) Click “Next”
5) The system will give you a new password . Please make sure you write it down so you will be able to change it to something that is easier for you to remember.
6) Go to the main login page again and type in the same username and the new password (again, please remember that passwords are case sensitive).
7) Click on the blue button called “Change password”. Go through the steps to change your password to something easier for you to remember. We suggest using letters and numbers to make your password more secure.
When y ou have changed your password, please
Last edited by hotrod010174; 07-23-2008 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
| || |