Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

squirtm98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Well, that looks like 600 to me....

Click the image to open in full size.
squirtm98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #2

sorry is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Well, that looks like 600 to me....

Ya that is 600 keeps happening to me it soo annoying sorry that that is happening to you . I think the game is fixed. Ganz most be doing it fro some add reason i could of had 50 trophy but that keeps happening to me what is happening to you.

Last edited by sorry; 07-23-2008 at 11:50 PM..
sorry is offline Male
Old 07-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #3
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

I know i HATE that! i would have probably 3 more trophies if that counted!
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:03 PM   #4

[xo] Kayla is an unknown quantity at this point

awww, better luck next time
[xo] Kayla is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 11:38 PM   #5
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

it's annoying! I'm glad someone got a pic of it! It happened to me about 5 times yesterday!
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 11:50 PM   #6
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

I made the same pic from one of my games. LOL I called it "UUUUUUGH". Sorry that happened!
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 11:51 PM   #7
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

that's really unfair. if it keeps happening then I would contact ganz. its not worth playing the game when Ganz cheats like that D:
Livi is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 12:03 AM   #8

drichar674 is on a distinguished road

That happened to me today too about 6 times. I think it has something to do with the survey they had us fill out asking if we had won any trophies yet. I said no on all 4 accounts because I also noticed right after they had a survey to ask if you were a child or adult, I didn't lie about it. I told the truth that three of the accounts I have are for adults and one for a child. Since then, guess what happens on the wishing well every day since that survey...he makes a bundle more kc than the three other accounts for adults. He also makes out better on the wheel of Wow. And today, I noticed a big difference with the Game of the Day ...Storm. I normally get a good deal of kc from that which is why I play it so much. Today however, the most kc I got was 88kc. Rigged? I think so. They do the same thing with Goobers Lab and Polar plunge, Cash Cow. Those games in the arcade are big money makers for me but not when they are the Game of The Day. I rest my case.LOL
drichar674 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 01:27 AM   #9
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

Same thing happened to me. You watch diligently as his little conehead oozes past 600 and you get so excited and then POP goes the balloon when it's just 599.9.....it's like someone made a *** *** on your parade. I think that the 599.9 flag moves slightly past the 600 flag so that he has room to stand up and cheer. That's just positive thinking because I would hate to think that Ganz has rigged the games. After all, it doesn't cost them anything to reward you with virtual money or gifts - but it would cost them their reputation if they rigged the games.

Last edited by Funsilly; 07-30-2008 at 08:30 AM..
Funsilly is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 01:29 AM   #10
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

How did u get your picture so big? I just learned how to put pictures in today but I don't know how to make them bigger. You can barely see my picture.
Funsilly is offline Female
Closed