Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Answered: Welcome Back Code

I let my account expire so I could use the welcome back code.
I have logged into my expired account now five times and it just gives me the announcement I now have 15 days to adopt a new pet.
It does not give me the option to enter welcome back code?
Has Ganz quit letting us enter code?
I want the estore points!
Thanks
aug2168 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Taku2
you have to let those days pass till you can't go back into your account. then a window opens and says that your account expired and you get the option to either adopt a new pet or put your welcome back code there. that was with our account two months ago. i don't know how that is now with the not expiring if we are able to get those things with the welcome back code or what it will do...
but i think it will go really slow on that day and a couple of days after, cause those accounts come back
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 11:21 PM   #2

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Welcome Back Code

Actually, how the code works is that someone has to give it to you, once they link it to their account, they get the estore points and you get your account back without entering a code. I read on webkinz newz that the accounts will no longer expire and accounts that are expired at the time will come back to working. Have fun in webkinz world!!

~Luke
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by birthdayman98
Actually, how the code works is that someone has to give it to you, once they link it to their account, they get the estore points and you get your account back without entering a code. I read on webkinz newz that the accounts will no longer expire and accounts that are expired at the time will come back to working. Have fun in webkinz world!!

~Luke
Thanks, I have a code and I want to enter it on my now expired account.
The code is only 15 digits long.
I know it doesn't go in the code shop and it doesn't go in the adoption section, you have to log onto expired account and an option will come up enter code, only I DON"T get that choice???
Old 01-05-2011, 11:29 PM   #4
*crash*
Webkinz :)

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

I believe that because as of Jan. 19 2011, all webkinz accounts won't expire anymore. Any expired accounts will come back. And because of that, the codes don't work anymore.
TheIcedance is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 12:38 AM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

Maybe I have to wait until my grace period is up?
Old 01-06-2011, 03:54 PM   #6
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Yeah, you do, but once it's up it's already going to be January 19 anyways, so your account will come back anyway.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #7

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

you have to let those days pass till you can't go back into your account. then a window opens and says that your account expired and you get the option to either adopt a new pet or put your welcome back code there. that was with our account two months ago. i don't know how that is now with the not expiring if we are able to get those things with the welcome back code or what it will do...
but i think it will go really slow on that day and a couple of days after, cause those accounts come back
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e