Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

coolcat528 is a jewel in the roughcoolcat528 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: The weirdest thing just happened to me on WI...

Yeah, so I was voting on a thread and when I clicked 'vote now', or whatever it says, it redirected me to a closed 'Hi my name is Joe and I love my webkinz' thread. This has happened to me once, just a few days ago.
Is this happening to any of you guys? Is it just a small glitch? So, I just wanted to know if I was the only one.
coolcat528 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The weirdest thing just happened to me on WI...

I had that happed to me once about a week or two ago. I just thought that I had clicked on the wrong thing or something.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

this hasn't ever happenedd to me like that, but when I clicked on the side bar to scroll down, it redirected me to a help section thread.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

Huh. Well, I'm glad I'm not alone.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #5
I'm now a
Gift Trainee

LILJOHN95 is a jewel in the roughLILJOHN95 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by coolcat528
Yeah, so I was voting on a thread and when I clicked 'vote now', or whatever it says, it redirected me to a closed 'Hi my name is Joe and I love my webkinz' thread. This has happened to me once, just a few days ago.
Is this happening to any of you guys? Is it just a small glitch? So, I just wanted to know if I was the only one.
Lol that's soo funny. Lol now I want to click on a poll and see if im redirected lol.
LILJOHN95 is offline Male
Old 02-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

You will probably have to wait a while after the thread is reopened for new applications, till they have more room in the gift training section and with the gift coaches. So be prepared for that. While you are waiting, there are a number of things you can do:

1. As someone else suggested, you can spend time in WI and make more posts in the forum, to get at least 50. Some of your posts may not count, like the one to open this thread, ones made in the poll section, and ones which are considered "fluff". You will probably enjoy this, getting to know more aspects of WI. I learn something new about WW or WI every time I spend some time here.

2. You can spend some time reading the WIGEV. The more familiar you are with that, the easier it will be for you, once you are accepted as a gift trainee. You can look at the pictures of the items and become familiar with everything there is or has been in WW.

3. You can start making a list of items you may trade. Current exclusives (but not brand new ones) are OK in the training section, island souveniers, coupons, PSFs, curio shop and W shop items. You could buy some of the curiio shop only items when they come up, do some new adoptions to get more exclusives and PSFs (very popular in the TGE (training gift exchange) for trading. Don't forget forest cookies, space suit pieces, birthday cakes and welcome balloons.

4. Start making a wish list of items that may be traded in the TGE. Don't forget to find some small W shop items you'd like. If you are easy to trade with and welcome small trades, you will find more people wanting to trade with you.

So, be patient while you are waiting. Your time waiting will be fairly short in comparison with the long time you'll have to be trading. And you can use the time in an enjoyable manner, anticipating what is surely ahead of you, versus just being impatient as WI can only accommodate so many at a time. It IS a lot of fun to trade--our fellow traders are wonderful, generous people--so worth waiting for!

Hope to trade with you sometime down the road!

---------- katrinasmom added 3 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, my above post was meant to go on another thread! All of a sudden, I was out of my post I was typing and had to start over--then when I hit the key to post it--look on what thread I was! Is this wierd or what?

Last edited by katrinasmom; 02-26-2009 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-26-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by katrinasmom
Sorry, my above post was meant to go on another thread! All of a sudden, I was out of my post I was typing and had to start over--then when I hit the key to post it--look on what thread I was! Is this wierd or what?
Lol! I was reading this and thinking "what?" But that's hilarious!
Old 02-26-2009, 05:19 PM   #8
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

That is because the thread was moved to a different section.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #9
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
That is because the thread was moved to a different section.
Well, I don't know. It was a poll about what to name a character, and I got taken to the Hi my name is Joe, and I love my Webkinz. I don't think that thread would be there, though. :-)
Old 02-26-2009, 06:27 PM   #10
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Yeah, it has happened to me before.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Closed