Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

Default Unanswered: Weirdest signature glitch

When I was making my signature, I wrote for the last link "how to make good posts."
But it seems to have changed it to "how to make good signatures."
I've tried to change it, but I'm not sure how. I've never seen anything like this before.
Does anyone have a solution?

EDIT:
I'll just delete the link since it seem to be causing so much hassle. If anyone else has a solution, I'll leave this open. (;

Last edited by doggierule; 09-15-2012 at 11:37 AM..
doggierule is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Weirdest signature glitch

HEY
Maybe you could try to switch the order with another link
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
HEY
Maybe you could try to switch the order with another link
Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work. D:
Old 09-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
Gifted

nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth
nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth

That is really strange.
So when you try saving your signature as 'How to make good posts', it comes out as 'How to make good signatures'?
I'm not entirely sure what that's about, but you can try typing out the phrase you want somewhere else, copying it, and then pasting it into your signature. Or, logging out and back in to WI might do the trick.

I've never heard of this ever happening - why would it want to save itself as 'signatures'?
Good luck though, I hope you can change it back correctly!
nata8866 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #5
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by nata8866
That is really strange.
So when you try saving your signature as 'How to make good posts', it comes out as 'How to make good signatures'?
I'm not entirely sure what that's about, but you can try typing out the phrase you want somewhere else, copying it, and then pasting it into your signature. Or, logging out and back in to WI might do the trick.

I've never heard of this ever happening - why would it want to save itself as 'signatures'?
Good luck though, I hope you can change it back correctly!
Yes, that's exactly what's happening.
All right, thanks. I'll try that.

testing it now
how to make good posts

EDIT: it still didn't work. D:

I'll just delete the link since it seem to be causing so much hassle. If anyone else has a solution, I'll leave this open. (;

Last edited by doggierule; 09-15-2012 at 11:35 AM..
Old 09-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #6
Gifted

nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth
nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth

View Post Originally Posted by doggierule
Yes, that's exactly what's happening.
All right, thanks. I'll try that.

testing it now
how to make good posts

EDIT: it still didn't work. D:
Okay, that's really weird. I'm going to save my signature with the same phrase, and see what I get... I'd like to see if it's a WI glitch, or just something with your computer.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Okay, that's really weird. I'm going to save my signature with the same phrase, and see what I get... I'd like to see if it's a WI glitch, or just something with your computer.
I see it does the same thing with yours.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:48 AM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by doggierule
I see it does the same thing with yours.

Yes, so it's officially a WI glitch.
But as you can see, I put periods between the letters, which thankfully doesn't turn into 's.i.g.n.a.t.u.r.e.s'.
I still can't figure out what the problem is, but spacing out or inserting periods in between the word does the trick.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Yes, so it's officially a WI glitch.
But as you can see, I put periods between the letters, which thankfully doesn't turn into 's.i.g.n.a.t.u.r.e.s'.
I still can't figure out what the problem is, but spacing out or inserting periods in between the word does the trick.
I guess so.
Thanks so much for trying that out.
I think I'll just leave the link out, haha.
Closed