Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

SweetAsCandy♥ is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: A Weird Webkinz I Saw?

So today I was in the Webkinz Stadium Beauty Pagent Quick Events and I saw the unusual pink horse i mean it didn't look like any of the Pink Webkinz Horses I've seen before. Lol sorry, if this might sound stupid Thank Youu ! (:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 10:39 PM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: A Weird Webkinz I Saw?

I believe this best belongs in the 'Somebody Help' Section of WI.
So I've flagged this for a mod to move it for you.
Welcome to WI, by the way!

Might it have been the Pegasus or Mystic Pony?
Here's a list of the webkinz horses:
Webkinz Horses - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I hope this helps!
Again welcome to WI!
I hope you LOVE it here.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 10:41 PM   #3
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Blythe has all of the information you will need!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 09-16-2011, 10:41 PM   #4
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Interesting...Can you describe it more?
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 08:41 AM   #5

dudeisthatatwix is a forum hero
dudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum hero

Maybe you meant the mystic pony? That one's pretty new, and it's purple/pink
dudeisthatatwix is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by dudeisthatatwix
Maybe you meant the mystic pony? That one's pretty new, and it's purple/pink
No, it was pink like it kinda looked like it had fur coming out? I mean like I wonder if it is a Pegasus or some other creature, it was also a light pink color

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
Interesting...Can you describe it more?
It was all covered up, it kinda had like little pink furs sticking out, like it had a light pink shade to it maybe a Pegasus? But, I'm not completely suree...
Old 09-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #7
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SweetAsCandy♥
No, it was pink like it kinda looked like it had fur coming out? I mean like I wonder if it is a Pegasus or some other creature, it was also a light pink color

It was all covered up, it kinda had like little pink furs sticking out, like it had a light pink shade to it maybe a Pegasus? But, I'm not completely suree...
So it had puffs of fur coming out? hmm would sound like the Razzle Dazzle Dog, did it look like this?:
Click the image to open in full size.
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by artemishunter
So it had puffs of fur coming out? hmm would sound like the Razzle Dazzle Dog, did it look like this?:
Click the image to open in full size.
Not puffs of fur like a horse shaped face with strings of hair coming out of it's face not full just like a couple the pets name was SPARKILS.

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
I believe this best belongs in the 'Somebody Help' Section of WI.
So I've flagged this for a mod to move it for you.
Welcome to WI, by the way!

Might it have been the Pegasus or Mystic Pony?
Here's a list of the webkinz horses:
Webkinz Horses - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I hope this helps!
Again welcome to WI!
I hope you LOVE it here.
Thank You very much ! Also, hmm none of those horses

Last edited by SweetAsCandy♥; 09-17-2011 at 02:40 PM..
Old 09-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #9
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SweetAsCandy♥
Not puffs of fur like a horse shaped face with strings of hair coming out of it's face not full just like a couple the pets name was SPARKILS.

Thank You very much ! Also, hmm none of those horses
Could it be the Ribbon Unicorn?
Ribbon Unicorn Comes to Webkinz World in November Plus more Kinz & Klips
It wasn't in the horse collection for some reason... LOL.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 06:08 PM   #10
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Maybe this will help
Pet Collections - Webkinz Insider Wiki
lilkinza is offline Female
Closed