Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 09:23 AM   #11
RuggedPuma

Default Re: Weird Stuff has been happening

Just glitches from ganz ugh they can never seem to get WW to work smoothly for long
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #12
Disneybelle

Yes, that is very srange and weird. GANZ is still working on the site right now, that might have something to do with it. That is so crazy that all of these strange things are happening to webkinz members. I mean that is a little creepy to see an unknown webkinz following you areound in your webkinz house...

Last edited by Disneybelle; 08-18-2008 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: i spelled a word incorrect
Old 08-18-2008, 10:32 AM   #13
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Wink Re: Weird Stuff has been happening

oh don't worrie! it's just a randum glich! happens to me all the time! like if i have a pet sleping in a bed and i go into another room it will be sleeping on the floor!

Old 08-18-2008, 10:38 AM   #14

Wingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond repute

That's just a glitch. The bed WAS there, just invisible, it happens to my pets and furniture sometimes. No worries, just log out and log back in!
Wingless Dream is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #15
I ♥♥ CAT

meow1997 is on a distinguished road

has been having a lot of problems lately. Yesterday I was talking to my friend with Gmaill Chat, and we went on Webkinz. It would not let her come to my house because my phone kept turning off. So I went to her house. And she has this little dog named Scruffy I do not know what it was.(Like what kind of animal.)
And I could not see it for awhile. Then I saw three of the same dogs like on top of each other running in place. It looked really weird. I wish I had a pictue of it. Anyway, I also can't get the Clubhouse to work for me.
But the strange thing is my MyPage still works fine. So who knows whats going on with Webkinz.

I hope this helped some.
meow1997 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 12:23 PM   #16

jacilee is an unknown quantity at this point

most likely a glitch i would'nt worry about it too much
jacilee is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #17
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: Weird Stuff has been happening

I'm never surprised at anything that goes on in WW because glitches like that happen practically every day to me! It is so frustrating, and I wish Ganz could spend a whole day fixing every known glitch possible (which could be more than a day) so that when we get back on the next day, we would be glitch-free. So, it's really no big deal, because to me you're lucky!!!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 08-18-2008, 01:21 PM   #18
Got your bunny!

Pollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant future

I'm tired of these glitches too. I wish ganz would fix them. thanks for helping
Pollen3 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 01:59 PM   #19
pococutie

Webkinz_Cutie27 is on a distinguished road

The "Following" thing happens to me.Once,my :koala: Daisy was sitting on a chair in the Kitchen,and from room to room she was frozen awn teh screen in a sitting position.Just a bug,log out and log back in or report it to Ganz.
Webkinz_Cutie27 is offline Female
Closed