Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #1

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Unanswered: WEIRD! PLEASE SEE! GLITCH!

Hi, i am getting something weird on my account, what about you? ( I circled the weird things.)

Click the image to open in full size.

Whats going on?
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: WEIRD! PLEASE SEE! GLITCH!

maybe your pet's a champion and updated hourly? LOL

i bet its just a glitch.... not surprising....
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

hmm very odd-it almost looks like they have 2 different scripts crossed or something. I would log out and log back in. Maybe clear the cache to see if it helps.

If it is still like that, I would contact Ganz.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Now that is very very strange and i have never seen anything like that. Did everything else work OK? If that is a new glitch, I hope it did not mess up your account or anything. Thanks for sharing the picture. It is very interesting.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #5

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
Now that is very very strange and i have never seen anything like that. Did everything else work OK? If that is a new glitch, I hope it did not mess up your account or anything. Thanks for sharing the picture. It is very interesting.

No. I think my computer has the best Norton around. My aunt bought it, and believe me, she knows her way around a computer.
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 03:01 PM   #6
Rising to rockstardo
Gifted

kyultrox has a spectacular aura aboutkyultrox has a spectacular aura about

It is just a glitch, happened to me too.
kyultrox is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #7
Ck the
Gifted

clearkinz2351 will become famous soon enough

It's a glitch. It happens!
clearkinz2351 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 07:49 PM   #8
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I believe it is a glitch, because it looks like those are some of the buttons for the arcade. Maybe the scripts crossed or something. Don't worry, it will be back to normal in no time at all.
Hope i helped!
♥wanda
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #9
I ♥ iwi
Webkinz :)

twi-hard girl has disabled reputation

How weird! Looks almost as if they got the Stadium scripts fused with your room map! Stuff like that happens, and I am sure you will see your fair share of it...weird!
twi-hard girl is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 09:24 PM   #10
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I saw that before. Try going somewhere else other than your room, then going back. If it's still there, log out and log back in.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Closed