Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 09:05 PM   #11
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber
Default Re: weird message from Ganz?

the shop where i have been getting my webbies from said they were told by ganz that they would be 40,000 short in the whimsy dragon production
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 11:03 AM   #12
mbg9

I have had that problem too. Try contacting them again. I have heard that GANZ has an 866 number that you can try to call. All I can say is keep trying to contact them and good luck!
Old 05-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #13
Gift Trainee

webkinzfan1428 is on a distinguished road

Guess what? They messed it up again here it is
Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email.

You wrote to us and asked about a rumor that is going around about something in Webkinz World hurting Webkinz pets. The most important thing to know is that this rumor is not true at all. Nothing in Webkinz World would ever hurt your Webkinz pets.

Everyone at Webkinz World Headquarters works really hard to make Webkinz World a safe, happy and fun place to play. We want you and your Webkinz pets to have a great time playing on the site.

We would never allow anything to hurt your Webkinz pets.

Please make sure to tell your friends that their pets are safe and the rumor simply isn't true.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

Dear Ganz,
You really didn't reply to my question, will you please tell me if the Whimsy Dragon is really out of fabric or not.
From,
Webkinzfan1428
P.S. Thank's

----- Original Message ----
To: webkinzfan1428***********
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:28:37 PM
Subject: Webkinz Customer Support - Reply To Your Message

Hello,

Thank you for your question. You asked us about what Webkinz pets will be released in the future.

We plan to issue lots of new Webkinz in the future, but we want to keep them a surprise. Your best bet is to keep an eye on the Webkinz Newz for all announcements.

If you see a new Webkinz you want to buy, be sure to check out your local gift shops to see if they have any Webkinz, or visit our Store Locator on the main Webkinz page.

If you want to see all the Webkinz and 'Lil Kinz, just click on the 'Meet the Webkinz' on the front page of the Newz when you log in, or check out the Collection Catalogue on the Webkinz World homepage.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

I Do Webkinz Insider and I have read Multiple threads sayi ng that you ran out of fabric for the Whimsy Dragon. Is it True? H is the link.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=298717
From,
Webkinzfan1 428
Old 05-25-2008, 01:41 PM   #14
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I think that they have already written replies and maybe it searches for certian words and matches it with an email. Just keep trying!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 01:50 PM   #15
oh yeah I'm a
Gifted

ladybucs123 is on a distinguished road

How do you send the message to GANZ because I need to ask them something. PLease PM me if you know how.
ladybucs123 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 07:32 AM   #16
Panda1010104
Webkinz :)

Panda1010104 is on a distinguished road

Ha! that seems like a pre-written note!
Old 05-28-2008, 07:38 AM   #17
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

It probably is, and it searches for keywords to determine what message to send. It's probably not a real person.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 08:20 AM   #18
lmf
lmf is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree it looks like an automated reply. I've read some of the threads on this topic. It sounds as though several people have talked to someone from Ganz about this, and people keep getting different responses. So even if you do talk to them, there's no guarentee you'll get an accurate reply. With all the people calling and e-mailing them to find out the answer to this question, you'd think they'd come out and tell us.
lmf is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 09:23 AM   #19
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Its kind of funny really- how they can't seem to answer a simple question. But my guess is that they don't want to answer it and you'll never get a good answer out of them.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 09:28 AM   #20
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

I would try calling them and see what they say because that isn't what you were asking... I'm really not a fan of those pre-made emails!
Closed