Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Unanswered: weird ganz representative

I am having lots of problems with my account. I got a really weird person on the line when i called ganz. Is it normal for them to ask for your password? The woman had no idea what kinz chat plus was or where to find it. She said she got all these weird messages when she logged in . Duh that's why I called. She then put me on hold for 15 minutes. She came back saying she had no idea what was wrong.

I also had problems with my european account using the deluxe wheel (again) I told her all you have to do is look in my european account. She had no idea what that was. Not only that but the line was really weird. Could someone have hacked into their phone line? The whole experience was very unprofessional and strange.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: weird ganz representative

uh yeah that is weird i wouldnt trust them
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #3
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Everyone is having problems since the upgrade and it is possible that you might get in touch with a new employee that really doesn't know much yet. My guess is next time that happens ask for someone else to talk to. Trust your instincts if you are concerned about the person, hang up and try again. It is odd though at how much they didn't know...but I picture lots of people sitting in front of phones taking our calls that have never used the site personally and don't know what we are going through... Take heart we are all having issues with the site right now.
Tula is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

The strange part is she actually disconnected me at one point. Then when I called back i got the same person. ugh. I changed my password just in case
Old 08-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #5
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I called one time and the lady asked for my password so she could check out the problem while I was on the phone. When she saw what was going on herself, she was able to send the report to the techs. (at least that what she told me) I also felt a little uncomfortable saying my password over the phone. I guess the good news is that is seems like they've hired more customer service phone people. Too bad they apparantly have absolutely no training what so ever.
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

Yeah it was really sad. The odd thing was that it sounded like someone was cutting into the phone line. I was on a land line so I know it was not coming from my end. Just from scanning this help page there must be aton of glitches. I got several busy signals when I tried calling today.

At least I know I wasn't the only one they asked for their password. I just found it odd because they have gotten into my account in the past without asking me for my password.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #7
(: Jordan :)

Z Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of light

they have over one million dollars and they cant get people who know webkinz on the phone lines. thats sad
Z Oreo is offline Male
Old 08-10-2009, 01:30 PM   #8
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, they should not need to ask for our passwords. I just feel so uncomfortable to give it out to those people. In our user agreement that they hold us to so rigidly, it states that we should NEVER GIVE OUT OUR PASSWORDS TO ANYONE WHO ASKS. It seems to be breaking the rules somehow.
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #9
luv14webkinz

I am so sorry this happened to you! very unprofessional, you should wait a day or so and call back. people are right, very weird. if they are not cutting into the line, GANZ needs to fire them. or amybe they want to be fired and are just trying to mess with you. i am sorry this happened. so, like i said, call back in a few days.

View Post Originally Posted by Z Oreo
they have over one million dollars and they cant get people who know webkinz on the phone lines. thats sad
yes, very true, hahaha
Old 08-10-2009, 01:43 PM   #10

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Hmm! It's strange that they asked for your password. Ganz said something like "We will never ask you for your password." or something like that..
Lefty21 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito