Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 06:25 PM   #11
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Weeds

that happened to me b4. I just log out and wait and then log back in
rachel21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 09:31 PM   #12
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mymeme7
I'm feeling pretty stupid. What is a donut, jellybean or collie plant?? I have 45 plots in my garden farm (cash crops) but they're all veggies. What am I missing out on??
thanks-- I'm sure my WI friends will inform me.
mymeme7
I always plant the corn plants on the back row, the sides where you can have a fence. I find it is much easier to put like plants together in blocks. Remember if you are having trouble seeing all of your plants, or you aren't sure what is a weed use the inspect. The Jellybean plant can only be bought at the Estore, the collie plant comes with the Collie and the donut plant is an POTM exclusive. In case you don't know it ... you do not need to water the vegetable plants every day, but you must rake and harvest. You will have more weeds, but it does save time if you have a lot of gardens.. There has been some discussion that it slows down production... but to be honest I have never noticed this. Hopes this helps.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #13
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

This has been happening to me for the past two weeks with my donut plant. It's "apperance" is out of sync with the cultivation message. I've been having to use the cultivation message to do the gardening for my donut plant. Other than that, nothing seems to actually be wrong with it. Just another glitch going on for the moment.
I have read of others having problems with donut, jelly bean and collie plants (where the blue box is appearing). They were getting locked out of those gardens when that happened.
Since I was starting to get nervous of my plant being out of sync, I just dug it up this morning. I'm going to leave it in my dock until this little "glitch" goes away. My pets don't need the donut, and I'd rather not chance getting locked out of a big garden.
Good luck with yours.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 09:42 PM   #14
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Hope this explains it a little better.

Last edited by Ergoiam; 02-04-2009 at 08:12 AM..
Old 11-08-2008, 09:43 PM   #15
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

there have been so many glitches on WW! Its madness!!
Texasmiley is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 09:44 PM   #16

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

That's weird.
Just wait a bit, log off and log back on.
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 09:49 PM   #17
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

That's been happening to me.If you leave the yard and then go back you will see that it has no weeds. It's just a glitch.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 08:53 AM   #18

disneylover1628 is a jewel in the roughdisneylover1628 is a jewel in the rough

oh......................
disneylover1628 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 01:58 PM   #19

sacocottage is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone - I went into the garden today and all was well. There'll be donuts soon!

A special thanks to Conchy Jane and Ergoiam for the info on corn plants and where to place them. I'd been avoiding them until now but will buy some today. In my neck of the woods (wonder where that expression comes from) corn and foliage are beautiful when in season and my pets deserve their share of yummy corn on the cob.
sacocottage is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #20
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

chill it's just the graphic glitch
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cant rake away leaves