Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

sacocottage is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Weeds

Help! When I did my gardening today I could see weeds in my donut plant plot, but I wasn't able to rake the plant. Got the no cultivation needed message. Is there anything I should do right away or should I just be patient and hope that I can rake tomorrow without holding up my harvest?
sacocottage is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 06:00 PM   #2
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Weeds

If it said there was no cultivation needed, it's probably just a glitch. Don't worry about it, and check again tomorrow to see what's happening.
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Old 11-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I have had this happen a couple of times to different plants usually if you log out wait a little while then log back in you can rake and water or whatever else you need to do in your garden.
Hope this helps. Good luck
Old 11-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #4
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sacocottage
Help! When I did my gardening today I could see weeds in my donut plant plot, but I wasn't able to rake the plant. Got the no cultivation needed message. Is there anything I should do right away or should I just be patient and hope that I can rake tomorrow without holding up my harvest?
With everything so glitchy in gardening lately, I would suggest either you enter the room again and see if it lets you garden. It may let you rake and then the weeds will still be there. If you exit the room by one of the doors and re-enter, if you've raked the weeds will be gone. I wouldn't worry too much about it as all plants, the donut, collie bone, jelly bean and even regular plants have been acting up in the past couple weeks. Just monitor your plant for the next few days, if it seems to not be doing anything at all and all your other plants are working fine, you may want to dig it and restart the growing process. I would not suggest removing it from the room at this time because the big bad blue box is appearing again for new plantings. I hope that helps. CJ
Old 11-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #5
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This has happened to many people, and do not fear.

Just wait a bit until tomorrow (as LuckyQ said), and you should be able to rake tomorrow.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 11-08-2008, 06:12 PM   #6

sacocottage is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the reassurance. I've stayed away from corn plants because someone once mentioned that WW has trouble seeing weeds thru the tall plant and then my poor short plant got weeds. The donut plant is brand new so I'm looking forward to my first harvest.
sacocottage is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 06:17 PM   #7
Justmedee is an unknown quantity at this point

That happened to me, too, but it cleared up the next day. Also, I planted the Collie PSI, the osililly plant (sp?) and it only planted a dirt spot! No plant at all. The next day it was still just dirt, so I put it back into my dock & then replanted it and the plant showed up.

---------- Justmedee added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

ps.
If you plant the corn plants at the very back of your garden then you shouldn't have a problem.

Last edited by Justmedee; 11-08-2008 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Justmedee is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 06:17 PM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Same here. It happened to me yesterday.
It's no biggie, simply water the plant, then return to it tomorrow. Nothing wil happen, I promise!
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 06:21 PM   #9
mymeme7 is on a distinguished road

I'm feeling pretty stupid. What is a donut, jellybean or collie plant?? I have 45 plots in my garden farm (cash crops) but they're all veggies. What am I missing out on??
thanks-- I'm sure my WI friends will inform me.
mymeme7
mymeme7 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #10
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sacocottage
Thanks for all the reassurance. I've stayed away from corn plants because someone once mentioned that WW has trouble seeing weeds thru the tall plant and then my poor short plant got weeds. The donut plant is brand new so I'm looking forward to my first harvest.
The corn plants are fine as long as you place them in your garden in positions that don't block the view of any plant behind them. Because they are so tall, they also can block you from watering, raking or harvesting the smaller ones.
Just curious as you just planted your donut plant...once you planted it...did you immediately dig it up? Although it will tell you this plant doesn't need cultivating at this time, you need to do that to get it to grow properly...in most cases. Some people are lucky and theirs go in no problem, but the majority seem to need to do this. I will again stress, please do not remove it to your dock. You've successfully got it in the ground and it's recognized as being there. If you need to, or haven't prior, try digging it and it will grow well and you'll get that first donut before you know it! CJ
Closed

Tags
cant rake away leaves