Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2007, 07:53 AM   #1
fairytaledreams
Gifted

tinker*bella is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Website Froze on us...

Yesterday afternoon my son just completed a fence painting job and passed and as the "W" came up before it goes back to Tabby's office the website froze up! When I logged him back in he was not awarded his kinz cash and I tried to get him back into the employment office and it said we had to wait another 8 hours. Is it a waste of my time to report this? Will the tech people at the website even care? Is it a lost cause for hoping they will still award him his cash? He was so upset and it broke my heart to see him frustrated as he is just getting started (only been on 2 1/2 weeks). I am helping him build up his rooms and I tell you, I am having the worst time coming up with kinz cash other than doing Quizzy's with him. Thanks for the help )

Mom of members,
fairytaledreams
aceandice
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2007, 09:53 AM   #2
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Website Froze on us...

You know, I think that it had to do with them putting the clubhouse back up... It was strange that it went down so early.
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-03-2007, 10:00 AM   #3
Gifted

turtlebratz is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Website Froze on us...

It is absolutely not a waste of time to report this.

We were having issues with my sons site but not my daughters and I used the reporting problems link and I heard back two days later with a personal email (not a form type one) that they were looking into it. I was awarded my missing things and have had no problems with his site since, so absolutely send in a note. They also included a way to contact them if I continue to have problems.

Be sure to put in his user name and detail the time and location of the occurance. I have heard a lot of posters on here say that Ganz is terrible at responding but I had the opposite reaction, it was dealt with swiftly on-line.

Good luck to you, I know how disappointed the little ones get when it's not working properly!

Here is the link I used for service, it is different than others I have seen and wasn't too easy to find, try it as you can enter your own info and explain properly.

Let me know if it works out for you!
Old 05-03-2007, 10:02 AM   #4
Gifted

turtlebratz is on a distinguished road

sorry here's the link

http://www.webkinz.com/contact.html

and I agre with Justin, it's freezing up a lot, every time my son tries to play a game, even if he's not in the clubhouse today, it ends up freezing on him, hope that gets better, he has so enjoyed playing on the site, but has to keep calling me in today for all the freezing issues!
Old 05-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #5
fairytaledreams
Gifted

tinker*bella is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by turtlebratz
sorry here's the link

http://www.webkinz.com/contact.html

and I agre with Justin, it's freezing up a lot, every time my son tries to play a game, even if he's not in the clubhouse today, it ends up freezing on him, hope that gets better, he has so enjoyed playing on the site, but has to keep calling me in today for all the freezing issues!

Oh, thank you so much. I will write them now ) I appreciate your help!!!
Closed