Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Webkinzinsider Problems. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/webkinzinsider-problems-527787/)

[xo] Pop-Tart07-07-2009 01:24 PM

Webkinzinsider Problems.

I haven't been on recently, and now that I am I've noticed that it takes a considerably long time to load pages. Just before I was editing my signature and I had to wait awhile for it to load each time I changed something. I noticed I had about 4 other tabs open, so I closed them and returned here. It loaded quicker.

But, I can't just be on WI. I just have to be on more than one website at one time. I just have to. So could someone please tell me why this is happening? Is it happening to others?

Also, I am using Google Chrome. But I do have Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. I tend to download them all and use them for a bit, then download another. XD

- Candice

Ragdolls4ever07-07-2009 01:36 PM

Re: Webkinzinsider Problems.

For me it does that a lot also, if you are stuck for a while, try refreshing the page. It could just be WI, but after our family got more memory cards for the computer, everything was quicker for us! :)

pokemon207-07-2009 01:38 PM

not to me. . .it may be the server you are on. . .it'd be slower in asia. . .also, check your internet connection, on laptops especially

Desty07-07-2009 02:04 PM

I also get this problem a lot. I find that if a page is slow to load, I click backspace, and it seems to 'reset' everything again.

smvmonkey07-07-2009 03:30 PM

Mine sometimes loads really slow too and sometimes I have to keep clicking post reply for it to go, but I've always thought it was just my internet connection.

Midnights Bliss07-07-2009 03:56 PM

That has never happened to me. Maybe the problem is being casued
by the server you are using? Or maybe even the area of the world you
are using the site in? You should try contacting your computer provider
and see if they can help you solve the issue. :thumbup:

- Midnights Bliss

kigz07-07-2009 04:44 PM

We have that problem sometimes as well, and I am not sure what the cause is. I just click on refresh if it seems to be taking forever...I just don't have the patience at times...;)

mom w charm07-07-2009 04:45 PM

Lately this week it is happening to me all the time, Only on WI though, I dont know why, But I am glad its not just me !! Sorry for your trouble though too !!!!

fuzzysocks07-07-2009 04:51 PM

Sorry to hear your trouble, this happens to me a fair bit too. Google Chrome works really good, and I know from Experience Fire Fox works pretty well too. It could just be your internet connection, or what server your on like previously mentioned. All you can really do is just make sure you have a clean cache, and not have TOO many windows open, and continue to refresh the page. My computer is slow, but for me its just my internet connection since I'm on my laptop and because I always have several windows open.