Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #11
ho me?
Webkinz :)

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Job Schedule Broken for 2010??

There seems to be some confusion as to what I'm talking about. The Job Schedule I'm talking about is the one that you can see on the Webkinz Insider site under the Webkinz Tools/Job schedule menu. I am not talking about the Webkinz Employement screen in Webkinz World itself.
wircfan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #12
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

i haven't used that it yet, but there have been reports of glitches on that program and Justin is working hard to fix them if he already hasn't. try a different browser, clear your cache, then restart your computer. maybe that will fix it.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 01-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #13
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
i haven't used that it yet, but there have been reports of glitches on that program and Justin is working hard to fix them if he already hasn't. try a different browser, clear your cache, then restart your computer. maybe that will fix it.
I've tried four different browsers, clearing cache's , two different computers, all have been restarted multiple times. I have worked with Justin on the Job schedule before, the most recent
in December when it was discovered that the Job schedule was occasionally inaccurate.

Last edited by wircfan; 01-01-2010 at 11:04 AM..
wircfan is offline Male
Old 01-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #14
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by wircfan
I've tried four different browsers, clearing cache's , two different computers, all have been restarted multiple times. I have worked with Justin on the Job schedule before, the most recent
in December when it was discovered that the Job schedule was occasionally inaccurate.
wow! i guess it really needs fixing then. i guess Justin still has some work to do on it.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 01-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #15
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Job Schedule Broken for 2010??

I'm having the same problem since 1/1. If I cahnge the date back to 12/31, I can see the jobs listed, otherwise I just get the hours but no jobs listed. Hope it's working soon as I use it every day to plot out which jobs I will do and when I will do them!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #16
stamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond repute

I am having the same issue.
On January 1st, the date at the top of the Job schedule was October 12, 010
On January 2nd the schedule was reading October 22, 010.
On the 3rd it reads October 32, 010.
Tomorrow it most likely will say October 42, 010.

If the code is looking for mmddyyyy then January isn't in as 01 but rather 1.
Jan 1 was 1012010, Jan 2 was 1022010, Jan 3 1032010, Jan 4 as 1042010.
That's my amateur coding diagnosis and not much help, I am sure, but as it seems to be across platforms and computers and clearing caches doesn't help, it most likely is a problem with the Job Schedule programming here at WI.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #17

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Yeah, I use that feature a lot, so I will be happy when this issue is resolved. It is great to be able to plan ahead.
Margo is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #18
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

I have never used that... But I do hope it gets fixed, so I can be able to start to try it out. (:
I am sure it will come in handy! It sounds useful. (:

<33 Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #19
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

It's a great feature and I use it alot...I'm sure Justin will work on it. I use Firefox/Vista and mine does the Oct. thing too.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 06:33 AM   #20
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I use this schedule all the time and it is not working for me either
Closed