Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 12:59 PM   #21
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz Wstore Didn't Send Codes. Anybody Else?

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZFUNDAY
WOO HOO! tHEY CALLED THIS MORNING AND GAVE ME MY CODES! I'M SO HAPPY! THEY SAID THEY WERE HAVING DIFFICULTIES, SO I THINK I MIGHT WAIT A WHILE BEFORE I ORDER AGAIN, BUT ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL
.:easter
I'm glad it worked out and you got your codes.
lorib64 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2008, 02:43 AM   #22
Lil Kinz
redheads55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Wstore Didn't Send Codes. Anybody Else?

I am writing this note here since the people on this forum seem very interested in webkinz and in helping ganz get the bugs out of the system. I am hoping that together we can make a difference.

I am somewhat relieved (knowing it is not just me) and really frustrated to read that the problem I am having today is a 'known issue' -- codes not issued and the email address on the eshop is a fatally-bouncing email address.

I did go ahead and send the issue in using a customer service form elsewhere on the site, and I DO intent to let Ganz know that the email address that they tell people to write to bounces with a:
-------------------------------
<webkinz_e_store_help@webkinzestore.com>: host
smtp1.webkinzestore.com[66.48.67.220] said: 550 sorry, no mailbox here by
that name.
-------------------------
error...
I did get my confirmation email over three hours later with no codes in it, and no, nothing is in spam... loging into the store to get the codes gets me an error code:
Print Codes
Order # WZ-XXXXXX-XXX
There are no codes associated with your order or the codes could not be retrieved. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact webkinz_e_store_help@webkinzestore.com. Thanks again for purchasing from Webkinz eStore.
I *DO* understand new systems, and I run quite a few online shopping carts myself so I know only too well that things happen. It is also standard procedure to take a non-working shop off-line until it is fully functional. AND There is *no* reason why an email address set up for problems is an invalid one, especially for more than 10 days.

I do have to say I have been delighted with the webkinz site overall, and I truly appreciate the work everyone *here* has done supporting webkinz just for the love of it... thanks for the support and place to brainstorm, everyone! Please tell webkinz to fix their customer support email address.

:el1: redheads55
redheads55 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #23
Lil Kinz

View Post Originally Posted by redheads55

I *DO* understand new systems, and I run quite a few online shopping carts myself so I know only too well that things happen. It is also standard procedure to take a non-working shop off-line until it is fully functional. AND There is *no* reason why an email address set up for problems is an invalid one, especially for more than 10 days.
I did hear from the support group today with the codes, and have let them know the email is bouncing... and I intend to send a message in a few days to see if it will work.

:el1:redheads55
Old 06-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #24
Lil Kinz

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Wstore Didn't Send Codes. Anybody Else?

View Post Originally Posted by redheads55
I did hear from the support group today with the codes,
A follow-up to my own post - got home and checked my messages , and though I admire their calling me to straighten it out I absolutely have no apreciation for being lied to . Their 'story' on the phone was: "they sent me the email but they must not be on our approved list so we didn't get it." ??? Um, no. I GOT the email which said 'here are your codes' and then it was
____ blank___. I logged in and got an error message (which I already posted). I did not lose the email or have it stuck in spam.

I know how email works, and I know what the error code I got means. It means they DO NOT have an email address to collect the complaints . The messages go to no-where. While this buys them a bit of time to get things straight, I wish they would say "we apologize for the glitch, and are happy to straighten it out."

Not shutting down a faulty shop which takes 27 (hard-earned) dollars from an 11 year-old with no explanation until the next day when they lie to us and try to pass the blame is NOT impressing me. Ganz, please know the collective "we" are NOT that dumb. Fix your email address link, and be honest when things to not go right. Do not try to blame it on the ISP or the 11 year-old. Honestly, ethics ARE important.

Some of us own websites and know how the background stuff works. Things happen. Fessing-up is good, Blame is NOT nice.

:el1:redheads55
Old 06-20-2008, 03:02 AM   #25
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

Check your email and if they are still not there, then you have to go back to the e-store, log in using the email and password you used to purchase the items and then go to your order history. It saves all codes purchased, so you can go back at any time and look at them again. Good luck.
hope4bri is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:53 PM   #26
Lil Kinz

Quote:
Check your email and if they are still not there, then you have to go back to the e-store, log in using the email and password you used to purchase the items and then go to your order history. It saves all codes purchased, so you can go back at any time and look at them again. Good luck.
Just a bit of clarification - I DID get the emails, they said 'here are your codes: (and then it was blank) and I went to the store and logged in, it said 'there are no codes associated with this order' though it had billed me $27.

They did call the next day and give me the codes, but told me that I must have the email filtered to spam (I GOT the email, that was untrue) and in any case the customer support email listed was bouncing with fatal errors. Those were not errors on the users end.
Closed