Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 09:01 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZFUNDAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Wstore Didn't Send Codes. Anybody Else?

I am also over 24 hours without my codes. I have tried everything to get them. I just hope they will be on their way soon. It is disappointing for me, but I ordered gifts for my kids and now they are not going to get them. Again if anyone had an idea, please let me know. As far as I know there is only the customer service link on their site, I used that and received no response . The other email address of the site bounced back ads no one available at that address and have been all through my email. my order also says status pending, So I was wondering if any one else has had a pending status and had it swithced to processed. Thanks again.
:easter:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2008, 10:25 PM   #12
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by derring do
I'm into 24 hours without my codes, as are a number of other people. The email TO them has bounced back, not an issue on my end. I filled out their customer service form on their website, but have heard nothing.

There are now numerous threads about this issue, but I'm getting quite steamed that this has gone on for more than 24 hours with no contact... and now we're into a weekend. My credit card, of course, was charged just perfectly, and right away.

Grrrr.

---------- derring do added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and the original email from the eStore was received... it just didn't contain the codes. Logging in to my acct at the store shows the order still 'processing.' Gosh I'm getting tired of writing the same thing over and over again... Sorry, this is really starting to frost me.
I don't have a problem with you being upset that your codes haven't shown up yet, but please don't take it out on those of us here who are just trying to offer suggestions to help you.

If the orders are still showing as processing online then I imagine that's why some people haven't received codes yet. There may be a problem with their ordering system or it's taking forever for the credit card to show as being clear in their system. Sometimes things like this take time. I understand your frustration, but sometimes when you're dealing with computers and new ordering systems there are kinks to work out in the beginning. Be patient. I know that's easier said than done, but you will get your codes. It just might take a few days.

And I don't remember which thread it was in, but there was someone who posted that they received more than one email when they ordered and at least one of the emails containing codes showed up in the junk mail folder. It may not be the answer for you, but it may help some other people if they check there.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 11:58 PM   #13
I have 30

lacrossechick77 is an unknown quantity at this point

contact the actual Ganz not the head of the estore, maybe that will help. But i havent bouht anythign from there, but i was planning on buying things. Thnks for thie heads up, now i miht wait a little bit before i buy anywthing. also you might just want to wait a day or two if they do not mail then to you by then, then contact Ganz.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:10 AM   #14

Hi and thanks again to everyone for their ideas and kind words. Just as an update. My order is still processing so I'm just waiting through the weekend to see if anything changes. Again if there is anybody out there who may have had a pending status in their order change to processed, I would love to hear from you. Again thanks to everyone for the help. It's nice to know that there are sooo many caring people out there.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:14 AM   #15
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

my first order was fine I got the codes right away ( waterfall+ train). My second order I got NO code. I hope to get my pool today. Maybe some items have problems. Did you order the pool?
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 08:20 AM   #16
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I haven't ordered it, but I'd look in your spam and or unk folder. If that doesn't work, call GANZ. (Sorry I dont have the number)! Hope I helped. Good luck with the codes! -Lexi18216
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 10:20 AM   #17

Yup, I ordered the pool and train and the waterfall, so maybe your right. maybe it's the pool, anybody else have just the pool that went fine? Thanks so much, thatb was a great idea!
Old 06-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #18
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Snore... nope, still waiting here. Armor and waterfall. Credit card charged.

Since the email continues to bounce back, I sent a 2nd form through their customer service contact saying if I don't have a response on Monday, I'm going to contest the charges.

Actually, I have a long experience with computers and computer systems, and believe you don't leave customers hanging with a charge and no contact for days. They really needed to proof their system fully before going live.

But that's my opinion. Good luck, all.
derring do is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 08:58 PM   #19
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

sorry you didnt get them....call GANZ!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 12:54 PM   #20

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Wstore Didn't Send Codes. Anybody Else?

WOO HOO! tHEY CALLED THIS MORNING AND GAVE ME MY CODES! I'M SO HAPPY! THEY SAID THEY WERE HAVING DIFFICULTIES, SO I THINK I MIGHT WAIT A WHILE BEFORE I ORDER AGAIN, BUT ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL
.:easter
Closed