Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZFUNDAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Wstore Didn't Send Codes. Anybody Else?

I bought things from the new webkinz estore and they did not send them to me We were looking so forward to the new exclusive items Naturally Ganz is not contacting me to resolve the issue. Has anyone else had this problem? :easter:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #2
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Wstore Didn't Send Codes. Anybody Else?

Hi, I just bought from Webkinz EStore and had no problem. On the final page after payment along with the confirmation they give you the codes. They also mail them to you. Did you give them the correct email address? Can you click back into your computer history to find the final page of your transaction with the codes? Hope this helps.
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
LovePuppy101

Well, I haven't bought anything, but I would assume they would be giving you your codes right after you purchase, I would contact Ganz if you don't get the codes in a little bit.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:46 PM   #4
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

There have been other posts about people having trouble not getting codes. Here is opne thread

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hlight=e-store

I hope you get it resolved quickly. That must be very disappointing.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

like someone said b4, they should give you them right after paying
Old 06-06-2008, 04:17 PM   #6

WEBKINZFUNDAY is an unknown quantity at this point

when I checked out they didn't pop up the codes and they sent the confirmation email but there were no codes in there. I have contacted them, I'm just glad to hear I'm not alone. Although I would rather be luckier and have gotten my codes like others seem to have. Thanks for the help and please anyone who has had this problem and gotten it resolved, please let me know how you did it. Thanks!
:easter:
Old 06-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #7
Me is the most
Gifted

KinzCashLover will become famous soon enough

I feel so bad for you! Ganz is not that great at customer service, but things usually work out in the end. Hope you get your items!
Old 06-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #8
Carmichael is on a distinguished road

I had the same problem last night and contacted customer service via e-mail. I got an e-mail today with my code in it and they apologized and said they were having problems. Don't panic. Just contact customer service with your order number and you'll get your code. I love my new in ground pool, I'm tempted to buy the fancy fridge but I'm going to wait until they work the bugs out of the e-store before I buy anything more.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #9
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Somebody on another thread said that the email containing their codes ended up in their junk mail folder. Apparently some email programs think it's spam. If you don't have your codes it wouldn't be a bad idea to check and make sure they didn't end up there.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 06:18 PM   #10
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'm into 24 hours without my codes, as are a number of other people. The email TO them has bounced back, not an issue on my end. I filled out their customer service form on their website, but have heard nothing.

There are now numerous threads about this issue, but I'm getting quite steamed that this has gone on for more than 24 hours with no contact... and now we're into a weekend. My credit card, of course, was charged just perfectly, and right away.

Grrrr.

---------- derring do added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and the original email from the eStore was received... it just didn't contain the codes. Logging in to my acct at the store shows the order still 'processing.' Gosh I'm getting tired of writing the same thing over and over again... Sorry, this is really starting to frost me.

Last edited by derring do; 06-06-2008 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
derring do is offline Female
Closed