Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Worries

Is webkinz losing its popularity? I was just concerned because the stores in my area have stopped carrying webkinz or either cut their selection down. 3 of the stores in my local mall that used to sell webkinz have stopped selling them. Luckily there are 2 stores that do still sell them in the mall. Also, the local Hallmark has cut their selection WAYYYYY down. They only have a few regular webkinz and no other things such as hampster, zums, clips, etc. I love webkinz and I was just concerned that stores are no longer stocking items because they are not selling. Is this just in my area, or has anyone else noticed this where you live as well?
DogLUVR is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Worries

Webkinz is no different then other hot trends, they lower their inventory as time passes. Our Hallmarks are also slimming down on their Webkinz.

When Webkinz first started out and for the first couple years Hallmark was huge with Webkinz, I remember when a new Webkinz came out ... Hallmark had it! However as other stores got into the mix, it gave us more places to go to buy Webkinz, so naturally Hallmark doesn't sell them like they did in the beginning, so they are cutting down their inventory. Not to mention with all the new pets, it is nearly impossible to keep up with them and keep the shelves stocked with new Webkinz and the older ones.

Look at Beanie Babys. They were hot hot hot, then they slowly became less and less desirable, Webkinz is the same way, I imagine at some point someone will come out with something bigger and better then Webkinz and eventually that will be the "new trend"
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 11-08-2010, 08:38 AM   #3
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hallmark still carries them... Webkinz is not as popular as when it first came out, but I can still find webkinz. Online, especially. Amazon.com... Ameriwade... buy-webkinz... I don't think they'll be going out of business anytime soon.
Hope this helps!
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #4

Piky145610 is on a distinguished road

Yeah that's sad lol in life everything goes down ... good things and bad things no matter they still go down one day ... i will be sad when Webkinz will go down but that's life ... We will go down too !
Piky145610 is offline Male
Old 11-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #5
bubbuh2000

Bubbuh is a jewel in the roughBubbuh is a jewel in the rough

I am worried that I am spending so much money and time for this to all go away. I have seen less webkinz where I live also. I hope it stays around for a few more years. My pet has almost finished all of her classes at the academy. I would like to see her graduate. I would hate to see her graduate and then webkinz goes away though.
Bubbuh is offline Male
Old 11-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #6
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

It seems to me, they are loosing popularity a little. But, look at all of us here on Webkinz Insider who are addicted and obsessed with Webkinz! You can find Webkinz online, too. Don't worry.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #7
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Don't worry - Webkinz World will not go away as long as Ganz can make profits from it - and while there are fewer and fewer stores carrying the plushes the Estore is generating a huge profit - they get the same $ for a pet and don't have to make it or ship it or deal with retailers.

It is possible that they will decrease the number of new plushes if sales drop enugh - but that wouldn't be a bad thing.

It does seem that fewer stores carry them but those stores carry a lot.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #8
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

i don't think webkinz will go away
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #9
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

I have been worried about this too. My daughter really wanted a Jack Russell POTM and there is a store about a mile from our house that always had the POTM, and when I went to get it for her, all they had were a few random pets like a blue hippo. They had a lot of pigs too, for some reason, even though I thought those were retired.

Anyway, I know I could get it online, but she really wanted the plush. I got it on eBay, but I hope Webkinz is around for a really long time.
bp13 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #10
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

WW should stay around for a long time. they have so many people like me that go, "That is so cute! I have to have it!"
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Closed