Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 08:37 AM   #11
sbnuthatch
Webkinz :)

sbnuthatch will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Is WW working for everyone except me?!?!?!

brown pig try this http://mci2.webkinz.com//////////lo...ser&aol

This is the only way I could get in but I can't get to my dock. I just did my job and left.--SB
sbnuthatch is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 08:44 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here Brownpig, I have a link to the LOADER, let's see if that helps any

---> http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0 <---

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Let me know if it works...that way if anyone else is having trouble, they can just click here.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-11-2008 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 08:44 AM   #13

NaNaPurrs is an unknown quantity at this point

After maintainance yesterday my sites (I have more than i) developed a pattern of accomplish one task and then "please wait" followed by "you can't connect to Webkinz ....." Needless to say, logging in and out repeatedly is not going to work, I think WK made program changes which created server problems?? Hope the are fixed by the weekend or else this might be a very long weekend?? Could be dangerous, I just might find something my grandchildren and I would rather do. . . ha. . ha. .
Old 07-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #14

jobros87 will become famous soon enough

No. Mine says, "Sorry, we will be down for maintenence until 4:00PM."
jobros87 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 09:07 AM   #15
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

I am using Firefox. Try this link to get in, i used it last night during maintenance too.
http://mci2.webkinz.com////////////l...ser&aol=0&fs=0
Old 07-11-2008, 09:09 AM   #16
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

wow thanks so much dixiecup! it works!
brownpig is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 10:14 AM   #17
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I was able to get on through my Firefox browser but not the Safari. I wonder why.I will investigate this further.

---------- gomommu41 added 4 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

I went back into Safari and cleared the cache and the login page changed to where I can login. There are instructions on this site of how to clear your cache. I will locate them and give you the info.

---------- gomommu41 added 46 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

This URL will take to info on clearing your cache. It worked for me

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...cache.mspx#ENB

---------- gomommu41 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Here is the URL for clearing your cache

Hope this is helpful

---------- gomommu41 added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

This URL will tell you how to clear your cache for IE. It worked for me

Last edited by gomommu41; 07-11-2008 at 10:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed