Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
umbo Waffles. <3
Webkinz :)

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: WW Won't Load! D:

Everytime I try to get in, all I get is a green screen with white ads. I switched over to this computer yesterday and I don't know if that could cause anything. Could it? :\
Amber420 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: WW Won't Load! D:

Have you tried a different browser?

Cleared Cache? http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #3
[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]

Hollister:] is a splendid one to beholdHollister:] is a splendid one to beholdHollister:] is a splendid one to beholdHollister:] is a splendid one to behold

That has happened to me alll the time before. ;P
Maybe a lot of people are logging on. It can cause a overload. You can try logging in and out again.
Hollister:] is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
umbo Waffles. <3

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Have you tried a different browser?

Cleared Cache? http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/
I cleared my cache earlier, and I even allowed pop-ups like it said . . . but it still won't load. Maybe I should restart my computer.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:48 PM   #5
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

You could try using a different browser, maybe that will work. If it doesn't, you can try holding down the F5 key on your computer above the numbers. While you're holding it down, press ie7. If nothing works, you can try restarting your computer or contacting Ganz.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:12 PM   #6

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

That happens to me all the time.

First, I log out and log back in (If the "logout" button isn't visible, I just close out of it)

If logging back in doesn't work, then I switch to a different browser. Google chrome always works for me, but others say that FireFox is better.

If that doesn't work, I usually just wait a while and log back in later.

Good luck trying to log in!
snappersims is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 04:42 PM   #7
umbo Waffles. <3

How do you switch browsers?
Old 12-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #8

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i have an easy fix. i log in and out of WW by having the www.webkinz.com window open. not the log in page, but the homepage wite the log in and new member buttons. hope this helps you! P.S. sometimes it doesn't work, but usually by the second try it does 100%
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 12-17-2011, 05:04 PM   #9
umbo Waffles. <3

I'll try.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #10

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

did it work?
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tigerdove is here