Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   WW won't load! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/webkinz-world-wont-load-707126/)

Candycat60907-28-2011 01:18 PM

WW won't load!

I got a new webkinz deluxe today! Yaaaay! :3 But, there's one problem...

Webkinz World Won't Load! D:

After it showing the magic w loading screen, it just sat there, being a lazy W. xD (I think it should be called the lazy W). It did it like, four times, and, of course, I've refreshed the page in-between those times, but it just won't load!

I told my non-webkinz-going-on brother about it, but he just thought it was a technical error. I replied, that if it was, then I'd possibly come up with a message somewhere which said so, or something along the lines of telling me.

I'm loading it now - it STILL won't load.

Anyone got A solution to this?

Thanks for your replies!~ And sorry to waste your time! ^^'

EDIT: I THINK it's loading currently, but I can't be too sure - The lazy W has gone though! I'll post more if it loads.

Another EDIT: Oh! Just as I posted the edit above, it loaded! xD Please delete this thread, Moderaters! ^^'

luvzfrogs07-28-2011 01:34 PM

Re: WW won't load!

That happened to me all i did was log out and back in and it was fixed. Try clearing your cookies or cache or both or call Ganz

Cheesy107-28-2011 01:35 PM

Glad to hear it is working :) You can flag the thread and ask for it to be closed.

serendipitydoda07-28-2011 03:55 PM

I'm having the same problem today. I'm even going to go a bit more specific with the info that in my case when the Webkinz Login page comes up, I hit the Login and nothing happens. But, I noticed that when I passed my cursor over the big purple Login button, this phrase shows up at the bottom of the screen:

javascript:pW("loadReturnUser")

whatever that means...I don't know if that means it's something to do with the computer on my end or Webkinz' side.

HampsterGiggles07-29-2011 02:36 AM

The best thing you can do is log out and log back in.

ryhill07-29-2011 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candycat609 (Post 24218743)
I got a new webkinz deluxe today! Yaaaay! :3 But, there's one problem...

Webkinz World Won't Load! D:

After it showing the magic w loading screen, it just sat there, being a lazy W. xD (I think it should be called the lazy W). It did it like, four times, and, of course, I've refreshed the page in-between those times, but it just won't load!

I told my non-webkinz-going-on brother about it, but he just thought it was a technical error. I replied, that if it was, then I'd possibly come up with a message somewhere which said so, or something along the lines of telling me.

I'm loading it now - it STILL won't load.

Anyone got A solution to this?

Thanks for your replies!~ And sorry to waste your time! ^^'

EDIT: I THINK it's loading currently, but I can't be too sure - The lazy W has gone though! I'll post more if it loads.

Another EDIT: Oh! Just as I posted the edit above, it loaded! xD Please delete this thread, Moderaters! ^^'

glad it is working. i have a tip when it just wont load after many tries. my tip is to go to your browsers HISTORY file and clilck on WW to load a date back when it worked. this may help in the future. good luck