Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Answered: WW window

Hey, thanks for clicking!
So, you know how when you click the Log In button on WW's page a new window comes up for you to log in? Well, on my dad's computer not the full window shows up.

It looks like this:Click the image to open in full size.

Only a little line of the black outline of the log-out button shows up. (I know you can go to Things To Do to log out, but this is just to give you an idea of how the screen looks). I have around 9800-10,000KC (depending on if I play the arcade games or go shopping), and can only see the last three digits of my cash. I can't reach my kinzphone which is inconvenient since I'm a GT and am not able to add people unless I switch computers (though my siblings are usually on the other one).

I have stretched the window from all sides, but after a certain point I just start getting green. Like, I can stretch the window pretty high, but before I get to my kinzphone the screen turns green in that section. Same thing happens when I stretch it sideways.

I have followed the link so that the log in screen is just another tab, but that's even worse. I've played with the zooms on that tab and other View options but nothing's working.

I have figured out solutions for how to check my mail (going to my room), get items from storage (go to the Wshop), and log out easily (go to Things To Do), but I can't figure out how to change color zones or add friends.

Any suggestions on how to fix the screen (it wasn't always like that!) or get to my phone would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 08-06-2010 at 08:38 AM..
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webbieluvr1924
View Post Originally Posted by Tinkwebkinz
This has happened to me every single time I go on webkinz because I own one of those little netbooks. I go to either http://www.wallysweb.com/webkinz.html or Welcome to Webkinz . Either of these takes you to a webpage w/ a scroll option. Hope this helps!
View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
Well, if your dad will let you, I'm going to suggest you reset the toolbars and users preferences. To do that, go to the Start menu on your computer and navigate yo the Mozilla Firefox folder. Click on 'Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode)'. In the box that pops up, check 'Reset toolbars and contents' and 'Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults'. If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas! Good luck!
Thank you both for your help

Tinkwebkinz, the links are great and let me access everything!

Nereid, thanks for the step-by-step instructions on changing the settings. Actually my brother installed this game on this computer and it changed all the settings on the computer. I'll ask about trying that!

I wish i could mark you both as best answer!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
Colton Dixon is a
Webkinz :)

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WW window

Not hundered percent what you mean....
If your tools menu is gone then go to the very top left click the blue on the top and hit restore.

If the page is completely cut off were you cannot see the bottom of your dock, then before you log in, hit the sheet of paper with a line threw the middle on the very top and see if that fixes anything,
or you could try internet explorer.That would ALWAYS work. The only thing left is if you have a smaller computer than the Ganz recommends (On the back of a webkinz tag)
Hope I helped.
Sorry I couldn't
~Snick&Tink1998
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 08:37 AM   #3
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

This is what I mean. This is as much as I can see when I go to WW.
(Sorry for the not-so-good pic)
Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by Snick&Tink1998
Not hundered percent what you mean....
If your tools menu is gone then go to the very top left click the blue on the top and hit restore.

If the page is completely cut off were you cannot see the bottom of your dock, then before you log in, hit the sheet of paper with a line threw the middle on the very top and see if that fixes anything,
or you could try internet explorer.That would ALWAYS work. The only thing left is if you have a smaller computer than the Ganz recommends (On the back of a webkinz tag)
Hope I helped.
Sorry I couldn't
~Snick&Tink1998
Thanks, though I don't get what you mean by the sheet of paper with a line through it. I don't see it. Internet Explorer won't work, I've tried that. I am on Mozilla Firefox now. I'll check a back of the webkinz tag, but this laptop isn't much smaller than my other one.

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 08-06-2010 at 08:37 AM..
Old 08-06-2010, 10:28 AM   #4
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

If you are on Firefox, go to the toolbar and click 'View'. Then go down to 'Zoom', and in the zoom options click 'Reset'. That should do it!
Old 08-06-2010, 01:34 PM   #5
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

The sheet of paper with a line through it is the compatibility view button. I believe it comes with internet explorer 7. But, since you don't use that, there is no use looking for the button
I hope you can get it fixed!
I am having a similar problem. I have a very small laptop, and I tried changing the screen resolution, but my dock is still cut off. Oh well.
susbrain is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #6
God made u beautiful
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
If you are on Firefox, go to the toolbar and click 'View'. Then go down to 'Zoom', and in the zoom options click 'Reset'. That should do it!
On the WW window, that option isn't there. I did it on WW's home page, and that changed a little bit but didn't do anything to the log in screen.

View Post Originally Posted by susbrain
The sheet of paper with a line through it is the compatibility view button. I believe it comes with internet explorer 7. But, since you don't use that, there is no use looking for the button
I hope you can get it fixed!
I am having a similar problem. I have a very small laptop, and I tried changing the screen resolution, but my dock is still cut off. Oh well.
Thanks for your input
Old 08-06-2010, 03:50 PM   #7
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Try pressing ALT or ALT+V on your keyboard and see if the menu pops up, then try clicking the Zoom -> Reset option again.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #8
God made u beautiful
Gifted

That doesn't seem to work =/
Old 08-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #9
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

This has happened to me every single time I go on webkinz because I own one of those little netbooks. I go to either http://www.wallysweb.com/webkinz.html or Welcome to Webkinz . Either of these takes you to a webpage w/ a scroll option. Hope this helps!
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 04:09 PM   #10
ants to move doors!

Well, if your dad will let you, I'm going to suggest you reset the toolbars and users preferences. To do that, go to the Start menu on your computer and navigate yo the Mozilla Firefox folder. Click on 'Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode)'. In the box that pops up, check 'Reset toolbars and contents' and 'Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults'. If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas! Good luck!
Closed