Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Red face Unanswered: Webkinz World.. What is wrong with you! LOL

Ok... We have 4 accounts. 3 work perfect (knock on wood), one is getting script errors, and even an error telling me Microsoft is false.. ?

I can ONLY load up that 1 account on Google Chrome browser. Firefox crashes whenever i try to load that one, so does Safari. And Internet Explorer, well that is just junk That freezes right away.. LOL

Clearly it is not our computers.. it is my account. It works find on Google Chrome, not the others though.. No clue what is going on with it, and of course whenever I called, I was told it was all 5 of our computers (even though the other accounts work perfect)..

I'm guessing this isn't just happening with me?

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 03-17-2009 at 05:13 PM..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz World.. What is wrong with you! LOL

Kelly, when you say that you called, who did you call? Make sure you call someone who actullly knows what their doing. JK. But still..... what kind of computer do you have? How old is it? But if your POSITIVE the problem isn't because of your computer, then i pretty stumped. I've never heard until now, of that happening to anyone. Any who, how old is your webkinz account? I have a TON of theories for this stange behavior... here's my possibllities:

1.Just an error/bug on WW, because of all the new things added.
OR
2.When you log in, WW can't reconize your username.
OR
3..Your computer is being ********.
OR
4.Something about your internet doesn't like the file.

Most like it's 1 or 2. I'm sorry if none of this helps, but before I go, ask yourself, (or just post the answers,) these questions.

1.How old is your computer?
2.What type is it?
3.Has this ever happened before?
4.Is your account asian, american, European? <--I think those are the three different kinds...
5.How old is your account?
6.When did this start?
7.Have you ever had anything like this happen before thats not Webkinz related?
8.Have you tried to contact Ganz yet?
9.Do you have all three browsers? -Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer.
10.Have you ever had computer/internet problems?
11.Do you think you might have a virus, or some plug or something unplugged??

I wish you luck! Tell me how it goes!!!
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I love it - Microsoft is false! Somebody tell Bill Gates!!!

Seriously, though, my Webkinz account has been so slow the last couple of days that it might as well not be working. I keep getting the "please wait" until I have to log off and back on. Sometimes it is so slow that when I click "log off" I get the "please wait" and nothing happens. I just have to close the window and start over. It's a pain and I hope it is just due to the server maintenance that someone was talking about yesterday.

Let's get it back up and running smoothly, Ganz!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Ya, it is in no way my computers. We have 2 brand new laptops (mine and my husbands, not even 2 weeks old) 5 computers total...AND the fact that the other 3 accounts work perfect.

I just got off the phone AGAIN with someone. This time I'm told it is on THEIR part. Well no kidding! LOL

---------- kellyschrvr added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by AddictedMom
I love it - Microsoft is false! Somebody tell Bill Gates!!!

Seriously, though, my Webkinz account has been so slow the last couple of days that it might as well not be working. I keep getting the "please wait" until I have to log off and back on. Sometimes it is so slow that when I click "log off" I get the "please wait" and nothing happens. I just have to close the window and start over. It's a pain and I hope it is just due to the server maintenance that someone was talking about yesterday.

Let's get it back up and running smoothly, Ganz!
That is funny isn't it! Microsoft is false... I actually laugh at that whenever it comes up.

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 02-17-2009 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #5
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

I remember this kind of question coming up before (one account not working well, all the others fine), and in that case the problem account was on a server that Ganz was having difficulty with. That may be what's happening with yours too.

Good luck! I hope it gets resolved soon.
natalinkp is offline Female
Closed