Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Unanswered: WW Warning flashing after I log off

On a bunch of my accounts I get a flashing error message after I log off. It only flashes for a split second and it has taken me dozens of times logging off before I was able to capture it in a screen shot. It says "It has been determined that your username is not appropriate. You will not be allowed to pay in Webkinz World until you change your username. Please enter a new username in the box and click "OK." ... Well, there is nothing wrong with my usernames except for some of them contain real first names (e.g. kim). ... and if they are going to make me change my usernames, then they should let the screen for changing it remain up until I actually change my username(s) (the screen only flashes and if I blink, then I miss it.....there is no time to enter a new username).

Is anyone else getting this error? Is this something I should worry about?

Attached Images
File Type: jpgw08 username.JPG (77.4 KB, 60 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 07:41 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: WW Warning flashing after I log off

So far not yet... it could be one of those crazy glitches or it could be the real thing. For now, I'd just make a similar username to the one you have now.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

I'd wait a day and see if you still get the messages. They did so much maintenance today that I would not want to make any big changes to my account like a new name yet!

If it is still there tomorrow, then your user name might fall under some of their new restrictions!
Not really sure, so hopefully, someone else will come along who knows more about this to help you...
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
So far not yet... it could be one of those crazy glitches or it could be the real thing. For now, I'd just make a similar username to the one you have now.
There is no way for me to make a similar username at this time. The screen to change it doesn't stay up long enough for me to enter anything--it disappears in a split second. I don't think there is a way to change it without contacting Ganz customer service (and even then, I will probably only get a form letter back). I hope it is a glitch. I don't see anything wrong with a first name in a username. Nobody can "identify" me by only a first name.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:52 PM   #5
minabug1216

Minabug will become famous soon enough

Never had that happen,or even heard of that happening. I would wait though,and before you do anything give them a call. Hope it gets fixed for you soon.
Minabug is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:53 PM   #6
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Oh... it doesn't stay up like that? If you can still log in and log out okay, just ignore it. Otherwise I think you should wait a day, like KittyFanatic suggested.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:53 PM   #7
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

I'm getting the same thing on my two accounts, my husbands two accounts and all the kids accounts. I think it's yet another glitch. I'd just ignore it unless it stays up.
Chariac is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:57 PM   #8
^^Look up^^

m00sep00p is a jewel in the roughm00sep00p is a jewel in the rough

I'd call GANZ customer support. Tell them about the problem--and they can't just give you a form letter. Tell them that you are only concerned about it, and that you would appreciate it if they could either take it off, or leave it up long enough to change. Oh dear...I hope they don't go around deeming usernames innapropriate--m00sep00p could be really attacked! Yikes!
~m00sep00p
m00sep00p is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Yep I was just on WT and everyone else is getting that too.
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 08:01 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

Thank you for all the responses.

I can still log off and back on. I am hoping I will still be able to tomorrow. Who knows what they will do after their nightly maintenance. Let's hope it is just a glitch, because if it is not then they will probably have thousands of calls about it!
Closed