Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #11
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: WW UP AGAIN!!

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
I can't get in either. On one link, I can enter my login and password, but then get kicked out at the green screen.

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=1
same here- I can log in then it starts to load then poof.... ARGH!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #12
macmen6 is on a distinguished road

Mine still says down for maintenance. Hurry!
macmen6 is offline Male
Old 11-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #13
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

Down again, maintenance message again
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 01:23 PM   #14
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

mine now wont let you log in at all- its back to maintenance message
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 01:24 PM   #15
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have tried all my Asian,Euro and US accounts and none of them are working. They all say they are down doe meintenance and i can't even get to the green screen. Hopefully it won't be too long before they are back on again.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 01:26 PM   #16
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Shucks! It's a gloomy, rainy day here in Washington state. I'm off work, caught up with housework and DD is at school. I was looking forward to tending to WW business (gardening, decorating, etc.) and playing a few games. Oh well, the wait will be worthwhile if the refresh glitch becomes a thing of the past.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 01:27 PM   #17
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Nightowl
Thanks for telling me that. I was waiting...
not here....
Old 11-18-2008, 01:28 PM   #18
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
Shucks! It's a gloomy, rainy day here in Washington state. I'm off work, caught up with housework and DD is at school. I was looking forward to tending to WW business (gardening, decorating, etc.) and playing a few games. Oh well, the wait will be worthwhile if the refresh glitch becomes a thing of the past.
Wow - want to come over here - I've got LOTS of housework to do and could use some help. I don't think I've been caught up on my chores since my youngest was born...
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 01:31 PM   #19
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm in. Yay, and good luck to everyone else! Off to the orange trading rooms with my new wardrobe and bunny ears!
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 11-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #20
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
I have tried all my Asian,Euro and US accounts and none of them are working. They all say they are down doe meintenance and i can't even get to the green screen. Hopefully it won't be too long before they are back on again.
Hello my friend. Like you I am still down. And the waiting continues.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed