Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 05:18 PM   #11
Holie07
Webkinz :)

holie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to all

Default Re: WW unusably slow

LOLZ I have been trying to log in since 12pm today and FINALLY got in! It took so long! try logging in now; this is when nobody is on, usually.
holie07 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #12
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Since people are trying to log on to their accounts to log in their new webbies and hamsters and zums and such, the server is quite crowded, causing it to run slow(:
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 05:57 PM   #13
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having "please wait" problems when I get my items from storage (they haven't loaded at all today). Also, massive slow down when switching rooms. Thankfully, I got my Ms. Birdy gifts after midnight last night. Hope this clears up soon so we can all play
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 06:01 PM   #14

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by n2911nlv
I don't remember other Christmas Days being as bad as this one. I'm not surprised at the 15-20 minute "Please Wait" though, considering all of the server issues we have been experiencing the past 3 weeks that were never fixed.

Merry Christmas, Ganz. :-( Bah Humbug!

At least there are online WI friends with whom we can share our pain, and I thank each of them and wish them all a very Merry Christmas.

Actually, this one seems better to me than other years. Last year they actually gave you a time estimate how long it would take you to log in, and it was somewhere around 15-20 minutes. Today I've been able to get in in about 5 minutes.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #15
Verity will become famous soon enough

Well at least it wasnt just our internet connection

Merry Christmas fellow insiders, thanks for making this community such a wonderful community.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:36 PM   #16
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

I have been trying to log on to do the big button of kinzcash since 6 PM and in all this time have only gotten onto one account, I think I give up.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:41 PM   #17
Karma68 is on a distinguished road

At first, I thought it was a typo, and was supposed to be "unusually slow", but now I am thinking it's right - I can't even log in, so to me that is "unusably". I can't use webkinz today!

I can only get into one or two accounts, if any at all. My kids and I have missed out on most of the activities, such as Wheel of the Month and Big Button of Kinzcash. I hope we can do Wheel of Wishes.....

karma68
Karma68 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 06:44 PM   #18
is a camera using

bubbles055 has a spectacular aura aboutbubbles055 has a spectacular aura about

i was just thinking the same thing it's been taking me forever to do stuff so eventually i just gave up(after doing all the good dailies such as the super wheel and what not)
bubbles055 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #19
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Repeated (and numerous) failed attempts to log on has ruined it for me. I quit.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 07:00 PM   #20
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Merry Christmas all and I too am having problems with " please wait " . After the 12 day marathon of giving out gifts to all we weblinz lovers Ganz could have at least given MsBirdy a 2 day vacation on the Island. That would solve the problem. YAY

I mean with no adoptions, no more waiting. He he
Nanasrose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: