Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Thumbs down Unanswered: Webkinz World SO SLOW!

I am on webkinz right now and it is extremely slow. "Please Wait..." keeps going on the screen and the W shop won't work. Ugh. So annoying!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
ishes to meet Apolo
Webkinz :)

scooby34 is just really nicescooby34 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz World SO SLOW!

Omg, same here! i am in my house and every move i make is sooooooooo slow!!!!!!!:wallbash : i hope it is fixed soon 2!

I'm just glad i am not the only one! lol
Old 09-27-2009, 11:27 AM   #3

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

Your not alone. I get Please Wait...Please Wait... Please Wait... over and over again. Most of the time I have to log out because Please Wait... won't go away.
feona is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

I have been having issues with the 'slow' thing for over a week.... I've barely logged on as it's so frustrating
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 11:29 AM   #5
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

thats same with me, sometimes. once i waited an hour and a half and "please wait" didnt go away.
Footontable is offline Male
Old 09-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
aseals2
Gift Guru

carmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective socks

I am having the same issue on my account - constant "Please Wait..." or serious lag between the click and the actual action. It appears to be just one server, however. My kids' accounts are working normally.
carmel_mom is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #7
van

vanessajoyce is on a distinguished road

I don't mind waiting . . . but if I'm in the middle of a class or job, the timer keeps ticking even when "Please wait" comes on. If I can't recover when it's finally available again or if the job/class times out, I've lost my money. I just failed a class that I normally have no trouble passing because of this.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:12 PM   #8
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Ugh, I know how you feel! EVERYWHERE, EVERYTHING I do has the stupid Please Wait . . . I AM VERY IMPATIENT.
But it's probably just because of Fall fest, and it'll probably be back to normal soon.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 12:52 PM   #9

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

I posted this on other threads dealing with the same issue. Hopefully it will be of some help in answering your question.
I had the same problem with two accounts yesterday and again today. The other 5 accounts in our family were running pretty much up to speed, but these two were really, really slow. Every click of the mouse, whether it was to spin the wheel of wow, water a plant in the garden, do the gem hunt, receive kinzcash, etc. it took between 8 and 11 seconds for every activity to happen, only showing "please wait", or just showing the white or green screens that appear before the webkinz activity screens do.
I noticed one thing: Below your dock, it shows what is going on with the server, or at least it does when I'm using Firefox. It will show "transferring data", "waiting for shared.webkinz.com", "read webkinz. com", and will show the assigned server. For example, our Asian account shows "waiting for data from wapi14.webkinz.com" while we are waiting for the screen to load, the European account shows "waiting for data from wapi13.webkinz.com" and the American accounts showed different ones, like "wapi6", "wapi10" and "wapi8".
The server that is designated as "wapi8" is the culprit on our two accounts. "wapi6" and "wapi10" are running up to speed. I can't explain it to the two kids whose accounts happen to hit on the bad server why theirs is so slow, but they certainly haven't had any fun this weekend. Maybe Ganz will figure it out and get it fixed soon.
I hope this helps answer your question - or that I'm right about what the problem is.

lvnana
Old 09-27-2009, 01:15 PM   #10
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by n2911nlv
I posted this on other threads dealing with the same issue. Hopefully it will be of some help in answering your question.
I had the same problem with two accounts yesterday and again today. The other 5 accounts in our family were running pretty much up to speed, but these two were really, really slow. Every click of the mouse, whether it was to spin the wheel of wow, water a plant in the garden, do the gem hunt, receive kinzcash, etc. it took between 8 and 11 seconds for every activity to happen, only showing "please wait", or just showing the white or green screens that appear before the webkinz activity screens do.
I noticed one thing: Below your dock, it shows what is going on with the server, or at least it does when I'm using Firefox. It will show "transferring data", "waiting for shared.webkinz.com", "read webkinz. com", and will show the assigned server. For example, our Asian account shows "waiting for data from wapi14.webkinz.com" while we are waiting for the screen to load, the European account shows "waiting for data from wapi13.webkinz.com" and the American accounts showed different ones, like "wapi6", "wapi10" and "wapi8".
The server that is designated as "wapi8" is the culprit on our two accounts. "wapi6" and "wapi10" are running up to speed. I can't explain it to the two kids whose accounts happen to hit on the bad server why theirs is so slow, but they certainly haven't had any fun this weekend. Maybe Ganz will figure it out and get it fixed soon.
I hope this helps answer your question - or that I'm right about what the problem is.

lvnana
Thanks for the info lvnana, I will use your advice. I also see that alot of other members have had this problem too. Hopefully ganz will fix it!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Closed