Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 07:32 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: WW Running Very slow

Good Morning Everyone. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed WW running very slowly the last couple of days. I noiticed it this weekend and thought it may just be due to extra traffic, but this morning it is still pretty slow for me. For example the clouds in Zumwhere moved so slow that I missed my challenge. Oh and forget about gardening, it took forever. Only WW is running slow for me all other sites seem to be fine. Please let me know if you have noticed a slow down too. Thanks and have a great Monday.
Joani is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 07:37 AM   #2
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: WW Running Very slow

I guess I haven't and I'm doing my gardens right now. hmmm it's not the end of the month (our server is slower at the end of the month) do you have something else running on your computer? My virus scanner will make WW impossible to play when it's running. Messenger running is the same. Good luck finding what's going on.
kawee is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 07:45 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

You know I have checked everything else. Nothing else is running. I am gonna try a system restore. I think something might have happened over the weekend. The kids are always on that darn Farmville, lol.
Joani is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 07:53 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

kamp12 will become famous soon enough

Isn't farmville part of facebook? I know there are viruses attached to facebook, so be careful. Tell the kids not to click on anything they are not sure one of their friends sent.
kamp12 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by kamp12
Isn't farmville part of facebook? I know there are viruses attached to facebook, so be careful. Tell the kids not to click on anything they are not sure one of their friends sent.

Yes it is Facebook. I know awhile ago I got a really bad virus from Facebook. I tried banning it in my house but the kids just love this silly farmville. They have actually given up Webkinz for this. I have warned them not to open any messages or any ads but you know how kids are. Well off to do that restore. Thanks.

Okay I posted this earlier but then things seemed to be a little better while doing my dailies. But......now I tried going in the trading room and it was just horrible. Half of the other traders left because it took me so long to put something up (understandably). Please can anyone help? This is driving me crazy today

Last edited by Joani; 04-12-2010 at 02:57 PM..
Joani is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #6
euridisea

kinzmom39 is a name known to allkinzmom39 is a name known to allkinzmom39 is a name known to all

I am noticing the same thing. Today has been a bit better, but over the weekend, I lost out on a bunch of trades because it was going so slowly.
kinzmom39 is offline Female
Closed