Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 04:42 AM   #1
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Question Answered: Is WW running slowly or glitchy for anyone else??

All night my Asian account either won't load, it loads slowly, or I click on Daily Activities and it won't load them. Anything I do is really slow on both of our computers. I know about cache clearing and it has no effect whatsoever!!
peggios is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by laurenbot
Same problems here. I have not gotten in for 4 or 5 days. Tried everything. Clean cache, switched to Firefox. Uninstalled Flashplayer, reinstalled Flashplayer. Even removed all security protocols to try to get in. Nothing helped. If it's a server issue, why is this only affecting a few of us?

Called Webkinz and the girl was clueless. I am giving up on Webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2009, 04:58 AM   #2
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Is WW running slowly or glitchy for anyone else??

I just logged into my Asian account with no problem but as soon as I did my poor pet had a health and hunger drop of 20 + points and turned green.
I am off to see Dr. Quack.

Maybe yours is a server issue. By the way, I am currently on Foxfire. Good luck.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:47 AM   #3
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
I just logged into my Asian account with no problem but as soon as I did my poor pet had a health and hunger drop of 20 + points and turned green.
I am off to see Dr. Quack.

Maybe yours is a server issue. By the way, I am currently on Foxfire. Good luck.
Well, thanks for at least stopping by...there's no way to do anything about a server issue I don't think??? I am using Firefox also IE stinks!!!
peggios is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 08:51 AM   #4
Lil Kinz
RenoCreek is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Is WW running slowly or glitchy for anyone else??

I am in America and I am having the same problem. I called Ganz yesterday morning and was told that it is their problem and that they are trying to fix it. I log on and if the page loads and I get to go to another page then it comes up with "Please Wait" and then it never comes up. I do hope that the problem is fixed soon. I have not been able to do school, magic forrest, or my garden. I have lost items purchased in the curio shop because of it freezing. I have had this problem not for 1 week. Does anyone have any ideas? I have cleaned my temporary files out and everything. Nothing I have done seems to help.
Thanks for listening everyone.

RenoCreek
RenoCreek is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 09:17 AM   #5
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Nope, it works just fine for me. Sorry to hear about that.
Maine is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 09:25 AM   #6
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

it seems to come and go from me. It works fine, then hangs and then clears...at the moment I can't get on again.....seems they are having server issues again
Old 08-30-2009, 09:27 AM   #7
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I am having trouble with both my US and Asian accounts. I hate slow!
Old 08-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #8
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Hmm.. that's strange, WW is working fine for me. I would try clearing your cache, it
should help solve the problem. However, if the problem is still persisting after you clear
your cache, I would try using a different internet browser (i.e - Google Chrome, Firefox, ect.)
Which you can download by clicking one of the links below:

Google Chrome - Google Chrome - Download a new browser

Firefox - Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable

Internet Explorer - http://www.microsoft.com/windows/int...r/default.aspx

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #9
olves Love My

monkeyfufu16 is an unknown quantity at this point

There is probably just a server issue.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:24 PM   #10
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

I just logged into my american account,
after the 4th try. & it seems a little slow too.
bigduck is offline Female
Closed