Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 07:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
webkinzrfunmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: WW Problems......yet again........

Hello everyone!

First I just want to thank everyone on here for all of your input! It is so nice to be able to come to a place on the internet that has mature and intelligent people (from young to .........older...ha! ha!) exchanging information about Webkinz. It is neat that even though Webkinz are thought to be for children, many older kids and adults can enjoy them as well! I am one of the "older" ones! ha! ha!

Anyway, I am relatively new to WW. I have just become familar with it within the last year or so. I am one of those mom's who first learned about it through helping my children.

What I am wondering is this. Has WW always had so many glitches? It seems like there are lots of glitches on Webkinz. It seems like when we first started on WW it was pretty easy and not too many problems. But that could be because we didn't get on it very often. But now that we use WW more and are more familar with the programs,etc. it seems like there are a lot of problems.

I don't mean to complain or anything. I just am curious to know whether this has been a continual thing or if it is just intermittent. I am one of those that got a hippo this month but didn't receive the POTM prizes. I know there is a phone number listed to call but any time I have called that number it just says that I need to enter a customer ID number (or something like that) and that they do not listen to the voicemails. However, it seems that people on here do get through to Ganz, I just don't understand how they do it. Am I just calling at a bad time? I went ahead and left a message just in case but haven't heard back from them.

I have purchased lots of Trading cards, charms (from the e-store), clothes, and additional pets for my children for Christmas and also they have purchased things here and there since they have gotten their Webkinz. I just hope I haven't wasted a lot of money and that they will be able to enjoy their Christmas gifts. I purchased some Webkinz for my nieces and nephews for Christmas as well because I thought it was a great idea and very innocent yet lots of fun.

Any information anyone can help me with would be great.

Thank you so much!
webkinzrfunmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 07:26 PM   #2
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

Default Re: WW Problems......yet again........

My daughter got her first Webkinz back in August of 2007 and if my memory serves me correctly the site ran pretty smoothly back then. Neither of us played as much back then as we do now but we did log on daily to check on our pets, garden and do other activities. As for customer service I've never had an any occasion to call myself so I'm sorry but I can't help you there. I think that all the glitches that we're dealing with are a result of Webkinz ever increasing popularity and the increasing demand on Ganz's unprepared server's and programming. Hopefully all of these issues will be resolved soon and we can all get back to the WW we all know and love.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 07:30 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Pegasuslover1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW Problems......yet again........

i got my first webkinz in april 07 but have been playing since february 07. when i first started playing it seemed as though everything was very smooth. but recently with all the new updates going on there seem to be more glitches. I hope that everything will work out for you! And it was not a waste of $ either i have 5 webkinz and counting and i enjoy them very much!!!!!!!
Pegasuslover1 is offline Female
Closed