Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #21
Teddyhugger123
Webkinz :)

superpenniedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WW phone not working?

To Many People On The Server.
Only 2 Color Zones
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 06:30 PM   #22
quackle1000

yes, I am afraid that does happen to me alot. if you want to fix it, maybe log out of WW and then log back in and then turn the cellphone back on! I hope I helped! PS> right now in WW you can spin the wheel of yum!
Old 04-14-2008, 07:21 AM   #23
elleis

elleis is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: WW phone not working?

I have had the same problem for about two weeks now. The phone would turn on then turn itself off when attemting to use it. If I were lucky enough for it to remain on, it would only show light green or blue, but it still would not allow me to play in the tournament arena, especially on atomicolicious. Written complaints several times but only recieved, what seems to be a standard generic email......and it has yet to be fixed! Getting a little frustrated at this point, does it usually take them a while to fix things? Or, am I doomed to have this problem forever? Just curious, because I have written about other problems, and to no avail, but I have only just became a member this year, so I am still learning. It puzzled me though that the site seem so meticulous with safety for children, but didn't leave room for all of the MANY technical problems that should be covered, or enough space for you to write about them at least.! I usually cut down so much of what I am saying, that I wonder if they know exactly what it is I am trying to say, LOL!

P.S. PegC, add me to friends list if you ever get your phone working, I'd love to play Atomicolicious!

:kanga:

View Post Originally Posted by PegC
I've tried logging out and back in....over and over.....it still doesn't work.

Started out being able to log on, go immediately to the clubhouse and, once there, use the "Things to Do" list to go to the tournament arena. Occasionally the phone would work and I could play a game. Now I can't even get into the clubhouse.

Emailed Ganz. Got what appears to be an automated response that they are working on the issue but can't give a time that it will be repaired. I've seen that others have received the same response.

I haven't been able to use the phone or play against another pet in the tournament arena for over a week and I haven't been able to enter or even view a competition in the Stadium since they introduced it.

Hope it gets fixed soon. If anyone finds a work around please post it quick. I'm getting atomicolicious withdrawals!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Gilda Google :goo:

(Wish I had arms, my shirts don't fit well and I have to wave with my feet. But, gosh, I'm cute!!!)
Old 04-14-2008, 07:22 AM   #24
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It is not working again today.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:44 AM   #25
elleis

elleis is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: WW phone not working?

My phone is not working either, it turns on, but it will not stay on. It will only turn on to light green or blue, but as soon as I try to play in the tournament arena, it turns itself off.
Tried logging out then back in several times, and still nothing. I did get the " could not load server list " message Saturday, but haven't had it since then. I sure hope they fix this soon!

:kanga:
Old 04-16-2008, 09:21 PM   #26
Priteegrl

Priteegrl is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems to be working for me today! I just got invited over to a friends house and it didn't shut off in the tournament arena! I'm so happy

---------- Priteegrl added 158 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Apparently I spoke too soon

Last edited by Priteegrl; 04-16-2008 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-16-2008, 09:26 PM   #27
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by superpenniedog
To Many People On The Server.
Only 2 Color Zones
The point of 2 colors, ( not that i agree with it but...) the 2 colors were to allow MORE people and just make it easier than searching for different colors......They have not worked for almost 2 weeks now, ever since they put the stadium into effect. Once in awhile when they were trying to fix them they would work for a short period...................totally unacceptable!
Old 04-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #28
Priteegrl

Priteegrl is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the 2 colors was a good idea actually. Whenever I tried to play with my nephew we would spend 10 minutes just trying to get on the same zone. I just wish they would make them work right!
Closed